Plaza Companies: Strong 3Q And More Than $8M In New Leases
Plaza Companies’ leasing team generated more than $8M in new and renewal leases in 3Q 2011.
The third quarter included 40 lease transactions totaling 88,000 SF throughout Plaza’s leasing communities in the West Valley, Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tucson.
The Plaza leasing team members involved with the 40 leases were Plaza Leasing Specialists Megan Sherwood, Bettina Hunt and Margaret Lloyd. Together, the leases and the company’s overall track record solidified Plaza’s place among the top 20 leasing firms in the Valley.
Some of the larger leases included:
- Sonoran Life Solutions renewed and expanded their lease for 2,373 SF of space at Plaza Del Rio Medical Center II in Peoria.
- Banner Medical Group committed to a 5-year lease at Thunderbird Medical in Glendale.
- Najeet Gandhok, M.D. and David Kahn, M.D., of Sonoran Hematology, renewed and expanded their lease for 4,459 SF at Boswell West Medical Plaza in Sun City.
- Family Practice Associates signed a lease for 3,538 SF of space in Paseo Medical and Dental in Glendale.
- Heartland Health Therapy signed a 5-year lease at Estrella Medical Plaza in Phoenix.
- Maryvale Pediatric Specialists signed a five-year lease for 3,317 SF at Rancho Santa Fe Center in Avondale.
- George T. Christakos, DDS of Christakos Family Dentistry renewed their lease of 2,300 SF at Princess Medical Center in Scottsdale.
- Darren Flowers, M.D. committed to an 8-year lease at Anthem Medical Plaza.
“We are pleased about the ongoing success on the leasing front, thanks to the focus by Plaza Companies team and their influence in the local commercial real estate industry,” says Sharon Harper, president & CEO of Plaza Companies. “This level of success really shows the expertise, depth of resources and reach our entire leasing team brings to each transaction.”