New Year, new way to sell your home. RezList, full-service residential real estate brokerage, announces its expansion to Phoenix. RezList is changing the way residential real estate deals are made by offering sellers representation along with all of the tools and resources of a top full-service brokerage firm for a flat fee of $3999*- saving sellers thousands of dollars of their hard-earned equity.
“Phoenix was on the top of our list for expanding, due to the steady growth in the Phoenix housing market,” said Nate Winnett, co-founder of RezList. “The way we do every day business has changed due to technology, and we’re finally seeing the Real Estate market following suit.”
RezList first Arizona location is located at 4343 N. Scottsdale Rd., Suite 150, Scottsdale, AZ 85251.
Based in San Diego, RezList founders, Nate Winnett and Tyler Brown, created RezList with the idea thatnew technology available to the public no longer warrants a seller to have to pay a real estate agent thestandard 2-3-percent in today’s changing market. “Real Estate truly is one of the final industries to be disrupted by the advancements in technology,” says Tyler Brown. “Paying 3% to an agent is no longer a value proposition for a seller of real estate – especially given the rise in iBuyer platforms that allow individuals to buy and sell their homes online without the assistance of an agent. Our flat fee program allows the seller to keep more of their hard-earned equity without foregoing the knowledge, expertise and service provided by a professional real estate agent.” Since their launch in June 2017, RezList has saved its clients over $1,000,000 in potential commissions and looks to double that number in the coming year.
Heading up the new Phoenix office is Arizona resident, Chris O’Malley. “An Arizona resident for 30+ years, Charlie attended the University of Arizona and graduated from Arizona State University with degrees in Business and Communications. With over 13 years of Real Estate experience, Charlie concentrates on mid to high-end homes in the East Valley and North Central Phoenix. In his free time, Charlie is an active member in Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, coached high school football and is a board member of a local dog rescue organization.
Unlike other flat fee brokerage firms, RezList doesn’t utilize call centers and connects you in-person with the same agent from the first phone call to closing. Plus, their agents are all local experts in their markets and not salaried. RezList agents will be with the seller every step of the way … from contract to closing.
Services covered in the flat-rate fee include:
- An in-home consultation to discuss the home selling objectives as well as review of the home’s unique benefits to the buyer (location, upgrades, etc) and potential challenges
- Offer suggestions for our customer’s home that are specifically designed to sell the residence in the shortest period of time for the most amount of money possible (inspections, improvements, modifications, etc.)
- A plan of action with bullet points outlining what we will do to market our client’s home (including but not limited to photography, video, yard signs, direct mail, email marketing, collateral, listing on MLS and syndication across thousands of websites, social media, etc.)
- Provide marketing and advertising material that has been prepared for the home to allow the seller to proofread and approve it
- Educate clients on how home showings will work including broker tours and open houses
- Discuss lines of communication and feedback once the home is actively listed for sale
- Converse about the process of receiving an offer, understanding contracts and how we will negotiate that offer to closing