Estrella unveils lineup of builders for Phase 1 of Lucero
Estrella by Newland Communities will open Phase One of Lucero with neighborhoods from five distinct homebuilders: Beazer Homes, D.R. Horton, Pulte Homes, Richmond American Homes, and Taylor Morrison. The 617-acre village has been carefully designed with intimate neighborhoods that embody modern, desert living with panoramic views of the Sierra Estrella Mountains.
Homes in Lucero will range in size from approximately 1,600 to 2,800 square feet and models from each of the builders will be conveniently located together in model villages that are within walking distance of Casa Lucero, Estrella’s new information center. An overview of the product being offered by each builder is below, and additional details including pricing and special features will be announced as they become available.
• Beazer Homes will open its 11th neighborhood in Estrella with four plans and both single and two-story options. Homes will range in size from 1,761 to 2,751 square feet.
• D.R. Horton is making its debut in Estrella with product details to be released soon.
• Pulte Homes will bring four plans, ranging from 2,303 to more than 2,582 square feet and will offer both single and two-story options. To learn more about the Pulte Homes community, visit here. This is the builder’s first neighborhood in Estrella.
• Richmond American Homes will open its newest neighborhood in the community with four single-story plans ranging in size from 2,390 to 2,830 square feet.
• Taylor Morrison will add to its roster of homes in Estrella with three single-story floorplans ranging in size from 1,663 to 1,965 square feet.
“As the managing developer of Estrella, we strive to bring innovate design and high-quality homes into the community,” said William Olson, Senior Vice President and Division Manager for Newland Communities. “We are proud to bring well-respected homebuilders into Lucero and provide potential residents with a variety of new home options to fit any lifestyle.”
True to its name “bright star,” the village has been designed to embody the art of hillside living and perfectly complement the beauty of its natural desert surroundings. Planned amenities include a café operated by Huyer Club Concepts, LLC – the operator of Lakeside Grill, a hike and bicycle shop operated by Trek Bicycle Store West Phoenix, and more than 10 miles additional of hiking and biking trails.
Slated to open in spring 2019, Lucero is the first new area of the Goodyear master-planned community to debut in nearly a decade. Estrella features three other villages, Montecito and Mountain Ranch as well as CantaMia, a gated 55+ community, and offers distinctive floor plans and a wide range of price points from nearly a dozen homebuilders. To learn more about Estrella, call the New Home Information Center at 623-386-1000 or visit estrella.com.