123rf.com: Elnur Amikishiyev
Eide Bailly gives out Arizona Resourcefullness Awards
Regional CPA and business advisory firm Eide Bailly LLP announced the winners of its 2016 Nonprofit Resourcefullness Awards, recognizing outstanding nonprofit revenue generation efforts in Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, and Utah.
The recipients in Arizona are:
- Grand Prize: The Phoenix Symphony ($10,000)
- Runner-Up: Phoenix Rescue Mission ($3,000)
- Honorable Mention: Greater Foothills Helping Hands ($2,000)
The Eide Bailly Resourcefullness awards recognize creative and sustainable impact, while also collecting data about both the traditional and novel revenue generation practices that nonprofits are successfully employing.
“Once again we are impressed with the creativity displayed by the nonprofits who submitted applications,” said Beth Bird, director of Eide Bailly’s nonprofit services group. “Our Resourcefullness Award continues to show us just how committed nonprofits are to finding new and exciting ways to serve their communities.”
To ensure fairness, outside judges who are well-respected in the nonprofit community reviewed and scored finalists. The judges in Arizona were:
- Katherine Cecala, president, Junior Achievement of Arizona
- Mary Jane Rynd, executive vice president, G. Piper Charitable Trust
- Chris Tawney, vice president for advancement, Catholic Community Foundation