Risas Dental & Braces donating free care on Labor Day
This Labor Day, while most Americans will be taking the day off, the doctors and staff from Risas Dental and Braces will donate their time at its annual Labor of Love event. Each year, for the past six years, the Phoenix-based Risas Dental and Braces has provided free dental services to those in need across the Valley.
On Monday, Sept. 4, from 8 a.m. -.12 p.m., patients can select from one of four free services, including:
- Basic Teeth Cleaning
- Cavity Filling
- Tooth Extraction
- Complete Exam with X-Rays
Labor of Love kicks off with music, fun activities for kids, and complimentary breakfast for attendees waiting on line. Patients on line before 8 a.m. will be guaranteed treatment. No appointments will be required or accepted. In addition to offering free dental services, the bilingual Risas’ staff will provide oral hygiene instruction and schedule follow-up services as needed.
“At Risas Dental and Braces, our favorite day of the year is Labor Day,” said Dr. Whitney Wright, founding orthodontist at Risas Dental and Braces. “Oral health is critical to overall health and to be able to serve the community and help offset costs for their oral health care needs, is very rewarding.”
As Risas Dental and Braces continues its expansion in Phoenix, Denver and new markets in 2018, it remains committed to making dentistry accessible and affordable for all regardless of insurance status or financial situation. Recently recognized among the Phoenix Business Journal’s ‘Best Places to Work,’ Risas believes its positive company culture translates to its satisfied patients.
“With our new location in Phoenix-West this year, we’ve increased our reach even more and expect to treat over 1,000 patients in the Valley alone,” says Managing Director, Jeff Adams. “It’s an incredible amount of patients and we love to see the gratitude on their faces as we provide them with care they may otherwise have gone without.”
Since Risas’ first event in 2011, they’ve donated more than $2.6 million in free dental care.
Participating Phoenix locations include:
- Desert Sky – 7440 W. Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Mesa – 1928 E. Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85203
- Metro – 10621 N. 35th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85029
- Westgate – 4850 N. 83rd Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85033
- Phoenix Central – 4501 N. 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85014
- Alhambra – 3540 W. Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85019
- South Mountain – 6034 S. 16th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85042
- Arcadia – 4317 E. McDowell Road, Phoenix, AZ 85008
- Maryvale – 6026 N. 59th Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85301
- Chandler – 125 E. Ray Road, Chandler, AZ 85225
- Phoenix West – 1630 N. 51st Avenue, Phoenix, 85035
For more information, visit www.risasdental.com.