Plaza Companies Bolsters Business Development With New Team Member
Plaza Companies continues its organizational growth with a newly announced team member to provide additional depth to the expanding leasing and management divisions and to spearhead business development for the company.
Carol Kleinberg, RPA, joins Plaza Companies as director of strategic alliances. Kleinberg will be assessing marketing opportunities and target markets, gathering intelligence, and helping generate/secure leads and provide for property management, leasing services, and construction management contracts for Plaza Companies.
With more than 25 years of experience in the field, Kleinberg had previously worked with McCarthy Cook, Transwestern, SPV Real Estate Services, and Trammel Crow.
A few of Kleinberg’s career highlights include:
- Leases Procured: Total 2 MSF valued at $175M (Office, Retail, MOB, Mixed-use & Industrial)
- Sales Procured: Total $160M (Office Projects, Shell Industrial Condos & Buildings, and Land)
- Managed Property: Total 3.5 MSF valued at $500M (Office, Retail, MOB, Mixed-use & Industrial)
- Ground-up Development: Total 700,000 SF valued at $65M (Office & Industrial)
- Capital Improvements: Total $50M, Tenant & Building Improvements
Sharon Harper, President & CEO of Plaza Companies, said that this position is structured to maximize Plaza Companies’ existing reputation, assets, and talent through a very focused approach.
“Carol brings an impressive background in real estate to our team, and we are thrilled to add an individual with strengths in leasing and sales, asset, property & business management, and commercial development,” she said. “This is a tremendous opportunity for us to take advantage of her skillsets in order to serve our clients and tenants.”
“My career has been about accepting and tackling challenges, and creating value in all types of commercial real estate,” Kleinberg said. “I thrive on the basis of team work and am excited to perform with Plaza Companies in leasing, property management and development.”