Legacy Traditional Schools, a popular Arizona network of “A”-rated public charter schools, is building a second school in the Surprise area, located at Cactus Rd. & Cotton Lane. The West Surprise school, which is Legacy’s 16th Arizona campus, is scheduled to open in the fall of 2020.
Legacy Traditional School – West Surprise will open its doors at a brand new 83,000 square-foot facility located west of Arizona State Route 303. The new school will serve grades K-8.
Legacy Traditional Schools is known for its proven, accelerated academic model and back-to-basics curriculum that challenges students academically and encourages them to be active members of their communities.
“Surprise families have always been tremendously supportive of Legacy Traditional Schools,” said Superintendent Nicole Kirkley. “The approval by the Arizona State Charter Board of Legacy’s new Surprise campus represents the state’s continued commitment to parents – ensuring that they have the opportunity to make the best possible school choice for their children.”
Kirkley added, “As a Surprise resident, I’m especially proud to bring another Legacy school to our community that offers an exceptional education and fosters a lifetime love of learning.”
In addition to an accelerated, rigorous curriculum, Legacy’s new campus will offer:
• Tuition-FREE K-8th Grade
• Free half-day kindergarten
• Legacy Kids Care, a structured before- and after-school enrichment programs; and
• Well-rounded Education
• “A”-Rated District by the Arizona State Board of Education
• Voted No. 1 Charter Network by Parents for Four Consecutive Years in Ranking Arizona
• Enrollment applications are being accepted now for the 2020-2021 school year. Visit wsurprise.legacytraditional.org to apply.