Spurred by ongoing pandemic demand for its insurance and benefits services, Lovitt & Touché, A Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company, has expanded its Tempe and Tucson teams, further strengthening its footprint and competitive position in the Arizona market.
“The economy is booming across Arizona and businesses of all industries are seeking an experienced, trusted broker to help them navigate the myriad challenges and risks in today’s business climate,” said Executive Vice President of Sales Jody Sarchett. “Lovitt & Touché has recruited exceptional professionals to meet this growing demand for our services.”
Lovitt & Touché’s business growth stems primarily from industries that are driving much of Arizona’s economic expansion — including transportation, technology and health care.
New team members bring decades of experience in employee benefits and commercial insurance. The following professionals joined the Tempe office:
• Sales Executive Jeff Martin focuses on commercial lines, creating tailored solutions aligned to diverse business needs.
• Sales Executive Ken McKeon brings more than two decades of sales experience in a diverse set of industries including human resources, benefits, health care and finance.
• Sales Executive JJ Joppru brings nearly a decade of experience in employee benefits, specializing in self-funding and insurance captive programs.
• Sales Executive Seppi Hoff focuses on employee benefits, bringing more than a decade of experience in business development and sales.
• Client Executive Julie Winters focuses on employee benefits, crafting competitive benefits packages that attract top talent and contain costs.
The Tucson office has gained:
• Commercial Lines Manager Jill Brooks brings more than a decade of experience in the insurance industry. She manages the commercial lines team.
• Sales Executive Alex Rodriguez focuses on employee benefits, bringing more than a dozen years of experience in human resources.
• Sales Executive Chris Monaco focuses on property & casualty insurance for clients in healthcare, manufacturing and financial industries.
• Sales Executive Jeremy Wolf focuses on employee benefits, bringing diverse experience in business development and sales.
Additionally, Lovitt & Touché added 22 support team members at its Tempe office and four in Tucson. In recent months, the firm has hired 35 new professionals in response to business demand.
To learn more about Lovitt & Touché, visit www.lovitt-touche.com.