2021 AZRE Forum
The Clayton House
3719 N. 75th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Get ready for the 7th annual AZRE Forum! This year, we’ll gather in-person to bring together some of Arizona’s most influential commercial real estate leaders to share their thoughts for a mid-year industry update. The year 2020 been a momentous one, and we’ll have a lot of engaging topics to talk about at this event.
Discussions panels will include a Broker Panel, Outlook Panel and COVID Impact Panel, featuring:
- Boston Chauthani, Taylor Street Advisors
- Cliff David, Marcus & Millichap/IPA
- Ben Gottlieb, MacQueen & Gottlieb
- Steven Hensley, Belfiore Real Estate Consulting
- Tony Lydon, JLL
- Patrick MacQueen, MacQueen & Gottlieb
- Kimberly Rollins, Commercial Properties, Inc./CORFAC International
- Greg Vogel, Land Advisors
- Laurel Lewis, NAI Horizon
Our event takes place 3:00-6:00 p.m. at The Clayton House, located at 3719 N. 75th Street, Scottsdale, 85251. Tickets go on sale soon!
Sponsorships are available now for the in-person event scheduled August 5, 2021. Email Amy Lindsey at firstname.lastname@example.org for available sponsorships. Email Lynette Carrington at email@example.com for other event questions.