NFL On Location, the NFL’s official source for event experiences and hospitality, is offering fans an unprecedented experience for Super Bowl XLIX in Arizona through the “Touchdown Club” ticket package that includes in-stadium hospitality and an on-field, postgame photo opportunity.
The Touchdown Club is a “super suite” comprised of 1,200 lower-level end zone seats at University of Phoenix Stadium. The first in Super Bowl history, the package features on-site hospitality before, during and after the game in the exclusive section, situated directly behind the south end zone lower-level seating location, a dedicated stadium entrance, an optional three- or four-night stay in a premium hotel, and an entire package of exclusive amenities.
This exclusive Super Bowl XLIX experience includes:
· Exclusive custom built Club directly behind your seating location
· Special postgame on field photo opportunity
· Full Premium Menu and Top Shelf Open Bar (pregame)
· Select Menu Items, Beer, Wine and Soft Drinks (during the game and postgame)
· Individual padded seats with drink rail
· Featuring musical performances by former NFL QB Doug Flutie and his band, Doug Flutie and the Flutie Gang, amongst others.
· Player and cheerleader appearances and autograph opportunities
· Interactive entertainment elements and more
· Dedicated security entrance to stadium on Super Bowl Sunday and preferred parking
· Super Bowl XLIX gift bag, stadium collection game program, special Super Bowl XLIX lanyard with ticket sleeve and access to the NFL Experience Engineered by GMC
TICKETS: For NFL On Location information or to purchase tickets, visit http://nflonlocation.com/about.
WHEN: Sunday, February 1
WHERE: University of Phoenix Stadium