Junk in the Trunk will return to Scottsdale
Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market will return to WestWorld in Scottsdale over the weekend of September 16-18, 2022. The semi-annual shopping experience has a reputation for featuring quality vendors selling one-of-a-kind items and inspiring design, and continues to be a popular attraction for shopping enthusiasts across the Southwest. Attendees can shop all things vintage, local and handmade in a space of over 120,000 square feet filled with 150+ small businesses from across the country offering a vast selection of clothing, jewelry, furniture, vintage , decor and much more. Other highlights of the Market will include food trucks and live music.
“With over 150 vendors lining the aisles at our Market, you will certainly find something for everyone,” said Coley Arnold, Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market co-founder and owner. “Whether it be an antique piece that brings back memories, beautiful glassware perfect for entertaining, a unique light for your husband’s man cave, a handmade dress for your little one, or a charcuterie board as a gift for a friend, the options are endless!”
“We bring in the most creative and unique small businesses, artisans and curators so shoppers have the opportunity to find one-of-a-kind items,” said Lindsey Holt, co-founder of Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market. “The Market really is about supporting all these small businesses and giving shoppers a chance to connect with them.”
Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market will be held September 16, 17, and 18, 2022 at WestWorld, 16601 North Pima Road in Scottsdale. Ticket prices range from $8.00 to $60.00 (see below). All tickets are available for purchase online ahead of the Market.
• VIP, Early Entry, and General Admission tickets go on sale August 1 at junkinthetrunkvintagemarket.com; tickets will also be available for purchase at the gate.
• The Friday night shopping VIP event will be on Friday, September 16 from 4-9 p.m.: $50.00 in advance and $60 at the gate on the day of the event.
• Early Entry tickets (8-10 a.m. Saturday, September 17) are $25.00 in advance and $30 at the gate on the day of the event.
• General Admission tickets (10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday & Sunday, September 17 & 18) are $8.00 in advance and $10 at the gate on the day of the event.
• Veterans and active Military receive $1.00 off their ticket purchased at the gate.
• Wear official Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market apparel for $1.00 discount, at the gate only.
• Kids 12 and under are free.
• Venue charges for parking – $10.00 per vehicle. Please plan to carpool.
• Tickets are available to purchase online at the discounted rate from August 1 until September 14.
Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market began as a small backyard market in 2011 and has since welcomed well over 250,000 shoppers through its doors across Arizona and California. Through this creative outlet, founders Holt and Arnold have supported more than 3,000 small businesses. Reaching the local community has always been at the heart of the event. The Market has long partnered with local r non-profits to bring forth the greater good.
For more information on Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market, a detailed list of featured vendors, and additional information, visit junkinthetrunkvintagemarket.com or follow us on these social media platforms: facebook.com/junkinthetrunkvintagemarket and @junkinthetrunkvintagemarket (Instagram) — or follow along via hashtag #junkinthetrunkvintagemarket or #partylikeajunker.