Local Bistro, located at 20581 North Hayden Road in the Hayden Peak Crossing shopping plaza will undergo a full interior renovation to commence on June 28. The renovation will be spearheaded by local design architecht/restaurant designer, Ivonek Badilla, Principal of EVODESIGN and in collaboration with Todd Kessell, of Platinum Commercial and Ron Hecht of Valley Architecture. Local Bistro is expected to reopen for business in the latter part of July.
This design team will be significantly changing the interior and patio area at Local Bistro; Highlights to include:
- New lighting, flooring, walls and furniture.
- The bar will be doubled in size to seat 28 patrons, windows by the bar will open to a new side patio.
- Additions of six, 60-inch televisions at the bar.
- DJ Booth who will spin lounge and jazz tunes.
- Outside seating area will be tripled in size.
- Addition of a new temperature controlled wine cellar.
- Improved acoustics for noise control.
“Since the day we opened, Local Bistro has been warmly embraced by our community. The remodeling of the space, as well as the additions we are introducing to the cocktail and food menus, is our way of expressing our gratitude. We are not only re-energizing Local Bistro’s space and ambiance, we are also making many of our guests’ suggested improvements,” said founder and CEO of Osio Culinary Group, the parent company to Local Bistro, German Osio.