The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess announces the opening of the first full service Sisley-Paris Spa in the Forbes Four Star Well & Being Spa. The Sisley Spa Paris will be a spa within a spa, and feature a private six room treatment facility, as well as a experience attaché and other high touchpoints. The international luxury beauty brand is the benchmark in phyto-cosmetology, sourcing the best natural plant extracts to obtain the most effective skincare results.
“We are Arizona’s largest and longest running AAA Five Diamond resort, so it only makes sense that we would be the first to integrate Sisley Paris into our offerings. Sisley’s focus on quality, luxury and high touch experiences perfectly integrates into our resort,” says Jack Miller, regional vice president and general manager of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
READ ALSO: 25 of the best staycation deals in Arizona
As the newest, and largest addition to the global Sisley Spa portfolio, the Sisley Spa Paris at Well & Being offers a retreat inspired by the beauty and serenity of Havasupai Falls and the surrounding blooming Sonoran Desert.
Dylan Mustapich will come on board to be the lead Sisley aesthetician. He will work to train the spa staff on the benefits and uses of each of Sisley’s products and will help to implement future treatments utilizing the Sisley product.
Sisley Points of difference
• Innovative pioneer in concept of phyto-cosmetology – the blending of plants with science
• Highly innovative, Sisley sources the best ingredients and analyzes them for which part (leaf, root, seed, flower, extract, etc.) and what dosage will provide most visible results
• Highly sensorial, the products not only produce visible results, but offer aroma therapeutic benefits and an escape.
• Select distribution – 27 exclusive spas world-wide
• Incorporate massage rituals from around the world – a choreographed facial experience
• Aromatic oils used exclusively with services
• Phyto-complexes – targeted extracts and essential oils, exclusively used in services to personalize the experience
• Elevated luxurious Spa experience with personal Attaché to assist you through your Sisley-Paris Spa experience (see below)
Sisley Attaché – Guided journey experts
• Personalize contact for the Sisley experience guest there to ensure seamless service experience
• Product knowledge expert trained to translate the Sisley Service experience into a personalized product selection to continue the journey at home
• Sisley brand ambassador there to anticipate your needs and ensure your visit to Well & Being and the Sisley-Paris Spa Experience is both memorable and personally rewarding
Located inside Well & Being Spa at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, this desert oasis features six service rooms, access to a luxurious rooftop pool, food and beverage service, full gym and more, including separate spaces for couple’s services and water-based treatments, as well as a full-service salon. Guests who book a treatment can enjoy a complimentary same day access to all the rejuvenating offerings of Well & Being.
Reservations are currently being accepted at the. For more information, or to book a treatment, visit scottsdaleprincess.com/spa or call 480-585-2732.