The best way to spread holiday cheer is giving Arizona gifts far and near. These fun, desert-inspired gifts will undoubtedly light the faces of your loved ones this holiday season.
For the Arizona local shopping lover:
Why I Love Where I Live
Why I Love Where I Live had their grand opening October 14 and they are located at the Epicenter in Gilbert. At Why I Love Where I Live, you’ll find clothing, hats, toys, books, stickers, home decor, and more, including products from local artists and makers.
Why I Love Where I Live boasts an impressive array of desert-inspired holiday gifts, including:
- Cactus Snowglobes: These whimsical snowglobes capture the enchanting allure of the desert landscape, making them a delightful addition to any holiday display.
- Desert-Themed Ornaments: Elevate your holiday decor with intricately designed ornaments that pay homage to the stunning landscapes of the Southwest.
- Cactus-Forward Fashion: Discover a range of trendy apparel and accessories that embrace the cactus motif, allowing you to showcase your love for the desert in style.
State Forty Eight
Founded in 2013 by local entrepreneurs, Michael, Stephen and Nicholas, State Forty Eight was born out of a shared passion and appreciation for the great state of Arizona. Carrying an array of
uniquely designed shirts, hats, accessories and other products, the homegrown stays true to its tagline: clothing for all, inspired by Arizona. With men’s, women’s and even pet’s gifts, this Arizona-themed store has all your desert heart’s desires:
- Women’s Crop Hoodie Vibrant Desert
- Men’s Crew Neck Desert Cardinal T-shirt
- Pet State Forty Eight Bandana
urbAna is another newly opened local shop here in Arizona, specifically at the Epicenter in Gilbert. urbAna is a celebrations store, dedicated to helping you elevate and savor the cherished occasions of your life. They believe in elegant hosting, gift-giving, and creating opportunities to slow down and connect with friends, family, and neighbors. urbAna strives to be a sophisticated boutique and go-to home store for curated luxury gifts, artisan decor items, party goods, entertaining decorations, and designer furnishings. They are proud supporters of local Phoenix artists, designers, and creators. Here are some Arizonian holiday must-haves:
- Destination AZ State-Shaped Serving & Cutting Board
- Arizona Wine Glass Matte Gold
- Sunny Arizona Tea Towel
For the food & wine lover:
Queen Creek Olive Mill
This family-owned olive mill, where guests can enjoy fresh oils, sauces, foods, beverages and more, makes for finding the perfect gift this holiday season for the local foodie in your life. Voted “Best in the Valley,” Queen Creek Olive Mill has a variety of giftsets for everyone on your list, especially charcuterie lovers. Below are a few of their most popular pre-packaged gift sets that make gifting a breeze:
- The Big Dipper Sampler, mix and match home-made dipping sauces
- Estate Oil and Gold Pour Spout
- Flavors of Arizona Olive Trio, 3 jars of stuffed olives
- Maestro Di Formaggi, 3 jars of cheese stuffed olives
- A subscription box, monthly shipments of olives, sauces and oils
This wine bar offers more than just a variety of wines, beers and seltzers and sharable food items, they also have an entire wall dedicated to all things wine, and gifts! Known for being ‘not your average wine bar,’ Wine Girl also offers ‘not your average’ apparel, home decorations and even locally-made candles by Scottsdale Candle Co. that are perfect for a bride, girly girl or wine-enthusiast in your life. With fun sayings, sparkles, fringe and more, these gifts will standout this season under any tree.
- Trucker Hats
- Beaded Coin Purses
- Wifey Fringe Blue Denim Jacket
- I Hope You Brought Wine Door Mat
- Out of Office Tote