Football on field with goal post
Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee Announces Board
The Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee announces its Board of Directors for Super Bowl XLIX. The board of directors is comprised of business leaders that volunteer their time to drive the state’s efforts for Super Bowl XLIX.
The Host Committee is a private, non-profit Arizona corporation. The mandate of the Host Committee is to galvanize local stakeholders in a united approach to hosting the largest single-day sporting event by maximizing positive media exposure, fueling the economic engine of Arizona and leaving a lasting legacy long after the excitement of the Big Game. The board was assembled in 2013 to begin planning and to garner local corporate support and sponsors.
Board members include:
● Board Chair David Rousseau, president, SRP
● Brad Anderson, executive vice president, brokerage office services, CB Richard Ellis
● Michael Bidwill, president, Arizona Cardinals
● Jose Cardenas, senior vice president and general council, Arizona State University
● David Farca, president, ToH Design Studio
● Jim Grogan, chief operating officer, International Capital Investment Company
● Michael Haenel, executive vice president, Cassidy Turley
● Mike Kennedy, partner, Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A. (chairman, Super Bowl XLII Host Committee in 2008)
● Dan Lewis, senior vice president, Sovereign Finance
● Jeffrey Lowe, president, MidFirst Bank
● Mary Martuscelli, regional president for the private client reserve, U.S. Bank
● Andrew McCain, vice president and CFO, Hensley Beverage Company
● Patrick McGinley, vice president of property management, Vestar
● Steve Moore, president and CEO, Greater Phoenix CVB
● Jodi Noble, partner, Deloitte
● Jay Parry, president and CEO, Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee
● Earl Petznick Jr., president and CEO, Northside Hay Company
● Ken Van Winkle, managing partner, Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP
● KJ Wagner, president and CEO, Willis of Arizona, Inc.
● David Watson, co-founder and managing partner, mybody and president and managing partner, Revolution Tea
● John Zidich, CEO, Republic Media Publisher, The Arizona Republic
“We have an impressive group of business leaders working together to meet the fundraising goals for Super Bowl XLIX and to maximize the opportunity to build the Arizona brand in this unparalleled global spotlight,” said David Rousseau, Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee chairman. “We want to promote Arizona as an ideal destination for businesses and tourists well beyond Super Bowl XLIX.”
Super Bowl XLIX is scheduled to be played at University Of Phoenix Stadium on February 1, 2015, marking Arizona ’s second Super Bowl in seven years. In Super Bowl XLII at University of Phoenix Stadium on February 3, 2008, The New York Giants beat the New England Patriots 17-14. Arizona’s first big game, Super Bowl XXX, was held at Arizona State University’s Sun Devil Stadium in 1996, with the Dallas Cowboys beating the Pittsburgh Steelers 27-17.
For more information on the Board of Directors, please visit http://azsuperbowl.com/about-us/meet-the-team/