While the summer heat continues in Scottsdale, so do the hot travel deals.
Resort rates in this Sonoran Desert destination are up to 60 percent off right now – compared to peak season – offering the same luxury Scottsdale experience, at a much more affordable cost. For some, this summer is all about indulging in the three R’s – rest, relaxation and rejuvenation – and Scottsdale resort spas are here to pamper.
Here are six not to be missed:
• Well & Being Spa at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess: Find transformation and enrichment for the whole body at Well & Being. From calming facials and massages, to sound bowl meditation, acupuncture and aerial yoga, there is something for every body’s speed and need.
• Spa Avania at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort: Designed as a total-immersion spa, Spa Avania has crafted its treatment menu around circadian rhythms and the six spa elements deemed most essential to the body’s changing requirements: customized spa treatments, mineral water therapy, music styling, diet, antioxidant benefits of tea, and natural light. Detox and boost immunity in the Himalayan Salt Room and experience healing vibrations with a Spa.Wave massage.
• The Phoenician Spa: The three-story Phoenician Spa set at the base of Camelback Mountain provides a first-class serene retreat. Its diverse selection of rejuvenating massages and bodywork therapies are complemented by the rooftop pool with private cabanas, movement studio and the Phoenician salon, including a Drybar and an aromatherapy blending bar.
• Joya Spa at Omni Scottsdale Resort at Montelucia: Named after the Spanish word for jewel, Joya offers unique rituals known as the Jewels of Discovery to help guests focus on the spa experience. Joya performs treatments through a modern interpretation of Hammam with 19 treatment rooms and services ranging from Cranial Sacral Massage to Stress Management Meditation.
• Sanctuary Resort Spa: Experience balance and tranquility through the indulgence of Asian-inspired treatments at Sanctuary Resort Spa. The spa offers 12 indoor and outdoor treatment rooms, a Zen meditation garden, reflection pond, Watsu pool and a peaceful Sanctum suite. Release physical tension with Thai massage or put the mind at ease through Labyrinth Walking Meditation.
• Alvadora Spa at Royal Palms Resort: Healing traditions of the Mediterranean are brought to the desert at Alvadora Spa, ensuring luxurious restoration from head to toe. Signature services like Hand Crafted Botanical and Citrus Treatments soothe, while therapies like hot stone massage and reflexology restore. Continue the tranquil experience under the sun and palm trees at the Royal Palms pool or kick back in the shade with a private cabana.