Are you planning for your 2019 holidays? Well, it is advisable to always start early to get the best deals. Now, before you start thinking about the most affordable holiday packages, you have to identify a fascinating destination. In this regards, not many holiday destinations can rival Oludeniz, Turkey. The small village lies at the meeting point of Aegean and Mediterranean seas and boasts some of the most magnificent attractions in the country.
The resort village is home of the famous Blue Lagoon which attracts millions of tourists annually and of course, there is the alluring mile-long sweep of powder-soft sands. Its deep blue waters, panoramic views and beautiful weather year-round. Make this the idyllic destination.
To get the best out of Oludeniz, you have to consider an all-inclusive package which allows you to do more, see more and explore more. This guide highlights the incredible sights and attractions of this Turkish resort village and the reasons to opt for an all-inclusive holiday package in this coastal destination. Read on.
Get your Fill of Fun and Thrill in Oludeniz
There’s so much to do in this small relaxing and luxurious destination and most tourists get overwhelmed by the wide range of activities and attractions. The following are only a few of the things you must try when you visit:
1. Horse Riding in Kayaköy: If you want to savor the breathtaking scenery in and around Oludeniz, horse riding is a great way to explore. You get an opportunity to explore off the beaten track places including tiny unexploited Turkish villages, ancient ruins of towns and villages and much more.
2. Boat Trips: One of the major activities in the best relaxing all inclusive holidays includes some water activity and this beach village doesn’t disappoint. You can set sail and explore some exclusive sites from the water. Such sites include St. Nicholas Island, Butterfly Valley, Merdivenli (Step Ladder bay) among other scintillating sites.
3. Visit Fethiye market: There’s a bustling bazaar once a week and you can find multiple souvenirs including jewelry and handmade arts and crafts.
4. Parasailing and Paragliding: Enjoy the most popular outdoor sports in the area.
5. Off-road exploration: Jeep Oludeniz tours also allow you to explore the most hidden parts of the area. The tour of the countryside allows you to discover ancient cultures, enjoy incredible sites such as the Saklikent Hidden Canyon, classical ruins at Xanthos, and enjoy local foods at picturesque and historical village of Tlos and take a dip in the mud baths and icy rushing waters of the Xanthos River.
6. Idling and exploring the Blue Lagoon: You can bask on the sands or swim in the warm, tranquil waters. Snorkeling and scuba diving are also exciting activities in this area and with so many PADI-qualified instructors in the area, you can learn underground exploration in no time.
All-Inclusive Oludeniz Holiday Package
Of course, there’s so much more to do in Oludeniz, Turkey but you can get more out of your holiday with an all-inclusive package. An All-inclusive package is very budget-friendly, offers fun-filled activities in the same package and you have many all-inclusive resorts to choose from in the area. These packages entail paying one upfront fee for accommodation, food, and drinks, flights, transportation in the area, entertainment, sightseeing and water sports. The relaxing all inclusive holidays are stress-free, great value for money, convenient and you meet lots of exciting people.