ULI Arizona Shark Tank Flyer art
ULI seeking real estate proposals for ‘Shark Tank’ event
The Urban Land Institute (ULI) Arizona District Council is seeking proposals from local real estate entrepreneurs to showcase and pitch their projects at the popular ULI Shark Tank event. Real money and expert deal making advice is at stake for successful candidates with real estate development experience, an active and interesting deal to discuss, and the ability to make a concise and captivating presentation.
All proposals will be evaluated by a panel of ‘sharks’ including Steven J. Hilton, Meritage Homes Corporation; F. Francis Najafi, Pivotal Group; and Robert Sarver, Western Alliance Bancorporation. C. Joseph Blackbourn, Everest Holdings, will be the moderator.
The top proposals will be selected as the feature presentations at the November 5 event held at The Phoenician Resort in Scottsdale. Presenters will gain exposure to over 200 industry professionals, including a wide array of lenders, private investors, developers, architects, and others, providing both capital and expertise to help bring their project to fruition.
Deadline for Submittal: September 30, 5 p.m.
Submit Proposals to: Carrie.Martin@ULI.org
Requirements: – Biography and CV of the proposed presenter
– Summary-level outline of the investment request with project description, maps, etc.
– Cover letter expressing interest in participation in Shark Tank
– Finalists will participate in two to three planning conference calls with ULI staff and the Shark Tank event moderator
Benefits to Presenters: – Constructive feedback from actual real estate icons
– A thorough vetting of all high-level project plans/assumptions
– Presentation experience and practice pitching your deal
– Immediate access to the knowledgeable ULI industry leaders
– Exposure to potential capital investors in the audience
More Information: www.arizona.uli.org