Please try entering https://graph.facebook.com/627918007223512/photos?fields=source,link,name,images,album&limit=20 into your URL bar and seeing if the page loads.
They are the people we turn to when we need them the most. They help heal our wounds. They mend our children. They have the ability to create happy endings for tragic stories. They impact the communities they serve in ways that few other professions can. They are healthcare leaders.
The editorial department of Az Business magazine scrutinized hundreds of nominations before deciding on the winners and finalists who are recognized with 2013 Healthcare Leadership Awards. We are humbled to honor these amazing men, women and institutions.
Congratulations to the 2013 Healthcare Leadership Awards finalists and winners!
2013 Healthcare Leadership Awards Winners:
- Community Outreach: Shakira Small & Ramiro Camarillo, Magellan Health Services
- Dentist: Dr. Reed H. Day, Oral & Facial Surgery Center
- Educational Program: Dr. Kathleen Goeppinger, Midwestern University
- Healthcare Executive: Laura Robertson, Banner Heart Hospital/ Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Healthcare Manager: Daniel Kessler, Southwest Human Development
- Hospital: Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Special Achievement: Frank Caputo, Catherine Ivy, Dr. David Jacofsky
- Insurance Provider: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Nursing: Matilda Chavez, Phoenix College of Nursing
- Physician: Dr. Walter Quan, Cancer Treatment Centers of America – Western Regional Medical Center
- Researcher: Dr. Robert Kuske, Arizona Breast Cancer Specialists
- Surgeon: Dr. John Nigro, Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Volunteer of the Year: Marianne Tetlow, The Diabetes Coach
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Barrow Neurological Institute