Ditch the drama and forget the blame game. Divorce is never an easy time, but going into it prepared and aware of brighter possibilities can make the difference between just surviving and achieving your Next Best Life. “The Wiser Divorce: Positive Solutions for Your Next Best Life” (Megève Press, September 15, 2014) by attorney and certified family law specialist Angie Hallier is about realistic strategies and positive solutions that can heal a broken family, help you uncover hidden talents and interests, and grow as an individual. “The Wiser Divorce” will help you:
• Develop a solid game plan to keep tempers in check and everyone moving forward.
• Identify bad habits that lead to unhealthy choices.
• Learn how to collaborate with your ex-spouse to give your kids a bright future.
• Understand that going to court is rarely the best solution.
• Save money by choosing your battles wisely.
• Discover the dangers of discussing your divorce and finances on social media.
• Recognize how rebound dating can derail your case and impact your children.
• Embrace Your Next Best Life and emerge from the divorce process a happier, healthier and more fulfilled person.
Learn how to talk to your children, find the right attorney, watch the bottom line and keep courts and judges from controlling your destiny. You can achieve the optimal outcome at the end of the legal process and move forward with hope as an individual and as a family.
Divorce doesn’t have to be an adversarial, high-stakes battleground. The Wiser Divorce is possible.
Angie Hallier is the founder and managing partner of Hallier & Lawrence PLC, ranked the No. 1 family law firm in Arizona by Ranking Arizona. Her practice includes complex divorce and legal separation, business issues incident to divorce, spousal maintenance, appellate work, and paternity issues. She has been named a “Super Lawyer” by superlawyers.com every year since 2007. She has received the “Top 10 Attorney Award” from the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, and is on the “Top Lawyers List” of AZ Business Magazine and Phoenix Magazine’s “Best Family Law Attorney” list.