Robson Communities took home multiple awards at the 32nd Annual Major Achievements in Merchandising Excellence (MAME) competition. The awards ceremony was held April 29, 2017 at Chateau Luxe in Phoenix and honored the exemplary efforts of builders, land developers, interior designers, architects, sales managers and sales associates.
Presented by the Home Builders Association of Central Arizona, Robson Communities received several awards including the prestigious Grand Award, presented to a builder with the highest point total with entries in advertising, merchandising, design, and individual award categories.
“We are honored to have been recognized for our achievements in merchandising excellence from the Home Builders Association of Central Arizona,” said Edward J. Robson, founder and chairman of Robson Communities, which also earned the top spot in Ranking Arizona. “Having earned the Grand Award for the second year in a row solidifies our dedication and commitment to providing exceptional homes in outstanding communities.”
“I also want to recognize the talented team at Robson Communities for their hard work, innovation, commitment and excellence,” Robson added.
In addition to the Grand Award, Robson Communities received MAME awards in the following categories:
- Best Magazine Ad, In-House Marketing Team
- Special Recognition MAME Award – TV Spot, In-House Marketing Team
- Best Outdoor Merchandising for Homes under $450,000 – PebbleCreek, Avalon model, Robson Design Group, Interior Designer, Kirsta Birkland
- Special Recognition MAME Award-Best Detached Active Adult Product Design Under $275,000-Robson Ranch AZ, Pavona, 2157 Plan, Robson Communities, Design Architect-Steve Berry
- Rookie Sales Person of the Year- Robson Communities, Whitney Gilbertson
- Administrative Team Members of the Year- Robson Communities, Amy Cassiere
- Best Detached Product Design From Homes from $350,001 to $450,000-PebbleCreek, Avalon, 2695 Plan, Robson Communities, Design Architect-Steve Berry
- Best Attached Product Design, PebbleCreek, Lago, 1737 Plan, Robson Communities, Design Architect-Steve Berry
- Best Detached Active Adult Product Design $275,000 and Over, PebbleCreek, Bacara, 3077 Plan, Robson Communities, Design Architect-Steve Berry