Better Business Bureau serving Central, Northern and Western Arizona (BBB) announced the 15 Arizona companies selected as finalists for the 2016 BBB Torch Awards for Ethics sponsored by Wells Fargo.
Five of the 15 companies will be named winners in their category during the awards dinner and ceremony on Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at the Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa.
“We are pleased to announce this year’s finalists as they have demonstrated a solid commitment to doing things right not only in their companies, but also their industries,” said Dory Gosar, BBB Foundation Director. “The companies selected join over 200 local businesses recognized for upholding high ethical standards.”
The 2016 Torch Awards for Ethics Finalists are:
Category I (1 – 10 employees)
- Arizona Carpet and Restoration (Phoenix)
- Trees For Needs (Phoenix)
- Tri-City Transmission Service, Inc. (Tempe)
Category II (11 – 20 employees)
- Anytime Auto Glass (Mesa)
- Elite Shutters & Blinds, LLC (Chandler)
- SunHarvest Solar (Phoenix)
Category III (21-50 employees)
- Creative Business Resources (Phoenix)
- Design Tree Maintenance, Inc. (Phoenix)
- Overson Roofing (Mesa)
Category IV (51-150 employees)
- Dircks Moving & Logistics (Phoenix)
- George Brazil Air Conditioning & Heating (Phoenix)
- Pitzer’s One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (Lake Havasu City)
Category V (151 + employees)
- American Traffic Solutions/ATS Processing Services (Scottsdale)
- Caliber, The Wealth Development Company (Scottsdale)
- Compass Cleaning Solutions (Tempe)
Louis Efron, author of How to Find a Job, Career and Life You Love, and contributing writer for Forbes and Huffington Post, will deliver the keynote address to more than 400 business and community leaders during the April 6 awards dinner. Television and radio personality Pat McMahon, will serve as the master of ceremonies for the 11th year in a row.
“We are impressed by Louis Efron’s background and experience, which include serving as head of engagement for Tesla Motors and working in the U.S., Europe, Africa, and Asia,” said Matthew Fehling, BBB President/CEO. “Arizona’s local businesses will definitely benefit from his talk on how employee engagement and culture help fulfill organizational purpose and, ultimately, impact success.”
Visit ethics.arizonabbb.org to learn more about the April 6 event.