The Living Room wine café and lounge has been drawing crowds in Chandler’s Downtown Ocotillo neighborhood since opening December 2009. The locally owned group is now expanding into north Scottsdale and set to open their innovative wine concept in the Market Street at DC Ranch. The Living Room’s mantra is to “love, laugh and lounge.” All ages are welcome.
Owner Tom Kaufman says, “The Living Room is truly the modern day version of the Irish pub and neighborhood, un-rushed hangout; It’s a chill lounge.”
A Few Details About The Living Room at Market Street at DC Ranch:
• The interior and exterior will have comfortable soft seating areas to stretch out or get cozy.
• The paddle shaped bar with facing stools will be surrounded by bookshelves.
• 25 wines and sangrias by the glass.
• Handpicked list of wines by the bottle.
• Ten beers on draft and a full line of spirits.
• Sharable food.
• Slated to open mid-September.
• Hours will be 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, Mon – Thurs, 11:00 am to 2 am, Fri – Sat;
11 am to 10 pm on Sunday.
• Weekend brunch will begin in October.
• DJ on Friday and Saturday nights.
• Located at 20751 N Pima Rd., suite #120 (previously Armitage Bistro).
• For more information visit Livingroomwinebar.com.