This #ThirstyThursday is being brought to you by Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill. This favorite happy hour spot of mine recently introduced a new drink menu and on it sits The Movie Star. It’s a tasty margarita with an added twist of pineapple and ginger. It is light and crisp, and I guarantee you won’t be able to stop at just one.
If you have never been to Z’Tejas before, I highly recommend ordering some of their delicious food. Everything from the appetizers to their entrees are impeccable and you can’t forget about their homemade corn bread or the delightful cobbler! I have been a Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill customer for years and every experience I’ve had has been wonderful. Everything from the service you’ll receive, the food you will taste, and the drinks you will sip on will have you feeling like The Movie Star you are!
- 1.5 oz Gran Centenario Reposado Tequila
- .75 oz Domain de Canton ginger liqueur
- .25 oz Fresh pineapple chunks
- .5 oz of simple syrup or margarita mix
- 2 oz Fresh lime juice
- Muddle pineapple and lime juice
- Add all ingredients with ice and shake vigorously
- Pour into margarita glass
- Garnish with a pineapple leaf and a piece of candied ginger
If that isn’t enough to tempt your taste buds, take advantage of Z’Tejas’ new happy hour. Seven days a week at all five Valley locations, people can enjoy $5 select margaritas, $2 off varietal wines and select appetizers from $5 to $7.