Scottsdale Resort gives its guests the best of both worlds: All of the excitement that bustling Scottsdale is known for within reach, yet all of the serenity of a secluded oasis. This summer, Scottsdale Resort invites guests from near and far to “Stay Scottsdale, Play Scottsdale” with rates from $89 weekdays and $99 weekends from May 23 through Sept. 1.
The Stay Scottsdale, Play Scottsdale Summer Package includes:
• Deluxe accommodations
• $50 food & beverage credit
• Weekend movie showings in the resort’s Pueblo Theater
Once checked in to Scottsdale Resort, guests have a wide variety of activities available (or, if you prefer, lack of activities as you lounge by one of our two sparkling pools), including:
• Golf: Surrounded by McCormick Ranch Golf Club, Scottsdale Resort guests receive preferred rates and tee times for 36 holes of championship golf.
• Dining: Palm Court, award-winning fine dining; Vista Verde, casual dining at its best; Sangria’s, our lounge and billiards room serving cocktails and snacks; Vista Sol Café, to sate hunger and thirst on the go.
• Amansala Spa/Salon & Fitness Center: Our spa offers a multitude of spa services and treatments to refresh both mind and body. Our full-service salon features European skin care treatments. The Fitness Center includes four tennis courts, cardiovascular machines, treadmills, and strength training equipment.
• Bike riding/jogging: Located conveniently in beautiful McCormick Ranch, guests can go for a bike ride on our rental bicycles or go jogging along the 7-mile biking/jogging trail next to the resort.
• Scottsdale’s charm: Centrally situated in Scottsdale, guests can enjoy world-class shopping, dining, and outdoor adventure within minutes of the resort.
*Rate does not include $20 daily resort fee, taxes & surcharges. Based on availability.
For more information on the resort, visit TheScottsdaleResort.com.