For groups looking to rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit, Kimpton Amara Resort and Spa in Sedona, Ariz. has launched a brand-new lineup of health-focused teambuilding and breakout sessions that highlight relaxation, meditation and clean eating.
Guests can experience guided meditation, chair massages and vegetarian dishes and juices designed to keep guests attentive and energetic during long days of conferences. For groups ranging from 10 to 120 guests, Amara offers a variety of wellness-inspired add-ons including:
• Private Guided Meditation Breaks: Groups can experience the world-famous Sedona spirituality with guided meditation breaks right in the meeting space lead by the resort’s spa experts.
• Plant-Based Lunch Buffets: Groups can opt for a completely customizable plant-based lunch featuring Kombucha, Guajillo-infused bean dip, hummus and fresh-pressed juices.
• Relaxing Chair Massages: Groups can work out the kinks with a breakout session dedicated to rest and relaxation with local expert masseuses.
• Mixology Classes: Lead by the expert bar team of SaltRock Kitchen & Cocktails, groups will learn how to mix, shake and stir like the pros all while using fresh and local ingredients sourced from the Southwest and Verde Valley.
• Gem Water Breaks: After a long day of meetings, a gem water break is the perfect way for groups to refocus. With a variety of pitchers of water infused with gems, there’s a blend that focuses on every element from fostering tranquility to opening the heart chakra to all forms of love and achieving the perfect life balance.
• Custom Yoga Classes: What better way to center your Chi than with a yoga session right in the meeting space?
• Wellness Meeting Setups: For a truly unique experience, groups can get creative with meeting room setups featuring lounge furniture, yoga balls and mats and cocktail tables leaving much more room for activities.
After working up a hearty appetite, groups can continue their healthy focus at SaltRock Southwest Kitchen where Executive Chef Logan Stephenson can prepare a customized menu fit for any craving.
Offering the perfect backdrop for business in a secluded setting, Amara has more than 5,500 square feet of flexible meeting space. The resort has also made recent upgrades to its Meditation Room, adding new credenzas for a more timeless feel. With just 100 spacious guest rooms and suites, Amara provides an exceptional room to meeting space ratio.
To learn more about meetings and events at Kimpton Amara Resort and Spa or to book a reservation, visit www.amararesort.com or call 928-282-4828.