About: Echo Surina
Profile: Echo Surina is an award-winning writer whose articles appear in consumer and trade magazines nationwide. Through her boutique writing studio, Philanthropology LLC, she helps organizations differentiate themselves in the market by developing and articulating their message using strategic communications campaigns, including feature articles, direct-response copywriting, media outreach and more. A portion of profits is donated to help military personnel. She lives in the New York City area.
Posts by Echo Surina:
- 1 Sep, 2010 - Luxury Residential Ship Allows People To Live And Work Onboard
- 15 Dec, 2008 - PetSmart: Pampered Pooches = Profits
- 15 Dec, 2008 - Homebuilders Refining Their Services
- 1 Apr, 2008 - Cardiac Care Improves In Arizona
- 1 Oct, 2006 - CB Richards Ellis Expands Its Definition Of Who It Considers A Client