About: Ryan Bordow
Profile: Ryan Bordow is a lifelong art enthusiast whose biggest passions include writing movies and writing about movies. He studied both film production and media analysis at Arizona State University. Visit his personal website sittinginthecinema.com for more of his thoughts on film. When he’s not writing, he enjoys the study of theology and philosophy, and traveling the world whenever he can afford it.
Posts by Ryan Bordow:
- 31 May - Review: ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’ is mind-numbingly dumb
- 24 May - Review: ‘The Souvenir’ is an object of art for art’s sake
- 17 May - Keanu Reeves puts overacting to good use in ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’
- 3 May - Review: ‘Long Shot’ moves rom-coms a step forward
- 2 May - A look into the mind of director Joe Berlinger
- 2 May - Review: ‘Extremely Wicked’ focuses too much on Bundy’s charisma
- 24 Apr - Review: How good is ‘Avengers: Endgame?’
- 12 Apr - Review: ‘High Life’ crafts unforgettable sequences
- 10 Apr - Review: ‘Hellboy’ is a disaster
- 6 Apr - Is ‘Pet Sematary’ dead on arrival?