For starters, let’s make it clear why building an effective content marketing strategy is important. Here are a few goals that content marketing can help you meet:
• Create valuable content to generate more backlinks
• Make the content more interesting to increase the time spent on pages and reduce the bounce rate
• Increase the amount of content to get more traffic
• Make content “shareable” to gain a presence on social media
• Offer your audience informative content that will help them makes better purchasing decisions and enhance brand loyalty
Now let’s see what needs to be done to achieve these goals.
Create something of value
If you want to get more backlinks, you have to produce valuable, informative, and interesting content. You have to prove to the whole network that your content is worth sharing. This will encourage bloggers and other webmasters to link to your page. Use wordpens to get quality content.
Graphic content helps users become interested and stay longer on your website. As you already know, this benefits search engine rankings.
You can use practically any type of visual content that fits your audience:
• Vector images
• Memes and comics
You can also add interactive content to your website. Try online calculators, fun quizzes, surveys, and games to capture and keep your visitors’ attention.
Measure the quality of content
When it comes to content production, never forget that quality is more important than quantity. If you publish a lot of low-quality articles, you will never be able to achieve your goals.
Whether you take care of the content yourself or buy it online, always controls its quality; Quality is more important than quantity.
Some advanced tools and services will help you do this:
• Rule out plagiarism with the help of Small SEO Tools
• Improve grammar using Grammarly or the TrustMyPaper writing service
• Control comprehension with Hemingway App or Webfx
You should also pay attention to the quality of the visuals. Use only high-resolution photos and videos.
Keep in mind that if you use huge files, it will increase your page’s loading speed. To solve this problem, reduce the size of your images using TinyPNG and similar applications.
Write articles as a guest.
You can generate valuable content not only for your website but also for other blogs in your niche. A good guest article strategy, as suggested by The Blog Starter, will help you achieve two goals.
The first is that you will attract more visits from trusted pages. Also, you will increase your reach. This means that guest posts will help you drive traffic to your website while giving your brand a presence.
The keys to being a good guest writer are:
• Write only for those blogs that have a loyal audience
• Promote articles as a guest in the same way you promote your own blog
• Get in touch with the blog editor before launching (share their content on your networks, comment on their latest articles, etc.)
• Analyze the target audience before writing an article
• Write a good author bio to make readers trust your content
Here is a list of duties:
• Use eye-catching visuals. According to statistics, Facebook posts with a photo get 2.3 times more interactions than those without it.
• Install a social sharing plugin on your WordPress page
• Create visual boards for Pinterest
• Generate click-to-tweet links to your content
These simple actions take very little time and effort. Even so, they will multiply the results of your content marketing.
How much is shared on social networks is one of the most important factors for search engine positioning.
The keys to success are not complicated. The more people share your content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, the better results you will get.
As you can see, with the help of good content marketing, you can take your website to the first position of the results page. Just make sure you fully understand Google’s requirements.