Banner Health will be hosting a hiring event for Patient Financial Services Representative opportunities that are available at the Mesa Corporate office. Registered candidates will receive priority interview status at the event where registration can be done online at https://tinyurl.com/uyp7qh4. Walk-ins are welcome and interested candidates are encouraged to bring several copies of their resume.
Details of the hiring event include:
When: Monday, February 3rd, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Where: Banner Health Corporate Center – Mesa, 525 W. Brown Rd. Mesa, AZ 85201
Follow signs to the event location.
Patient Financial Services Representatives are responsible for accurate billing of services rendered, timely and accurate collection of expected reimbursement. Once the payer has satisfied the expected reimbursement any patient responsibility balance is billed to the patient. These functions are accomplished by:
• Review of Initial claims to ensure clean claim submission
• Review and follow up on billed claims to investigate reason for payment delays or denials by contacting the payer or researching the payer website
• Calling payers to verify receipt of claims, what is needed to resolve unpaid accounts, short paid claims and/or other complex denials
• Take incoming calls from patients to assist with resolving their Commercial Insurance questions as well as self-pay balances
• Clear documentation of all work activity in the Ms4 account to ensure continuity throughout the entire revenue cycle.
Banner Health offers excellent compensation and benefits, in addition to employee discounts, tuition assistance and a wellness program. Experienced registered nurses can earn up to $15,000 in incentives, as well as night and weekend shift differentials. Candidates who are unable to make the open house can still apply for open positions online at www.bannerhealth.com/careers.