Perkins Coie Phoenix office attains Chambers honors
Perkins Coie announced that it has again been ranked by Chambers & Partners, publishers of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, as one of the top law firms in the United States. For 2015, the firm is recognized in 40 practice areas and increased individual attorney recognition to 131 attorneys from 128 attorneys.
Of particular note, the Phoenix office was ranked Band 1 in Litigation: General Commercial and Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations, In addition, the following nine attorneys were recognized for their regional practices:
• Judith K. Weiss, Corporate/M&A
• Raj N. Gangadean, Corporate/M&A
• Howard Ross Cabot, Litigation: General Commercial
• Joseph E. Mais, Litigation: General Commercial
• Paul F. Eckstein, Litigation: General Commercial
• Jean-Jacques Cabou, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
• Jordan Green, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
• Bart J. Page, Real Estate
• Kyle Hettinger, Real Estate
• Ronald E. Lowe, Real Estate
Highlights from the firm’s 2015 Chambers rankings include:
• Perkins Coie attorneys were individually recognized by Chambers as leaders in their field, with 36 attorneys earning the Band 1 ranking within their practice areas.
• Of the 40 practice areas recognized, 20 were ranked Band 1.
• District of Columbia partner Lee Curtis and Wisconsin partner John Skilton were included (as in 2014) in the “Spotlight Table.”
• Seven Perkins Coie attorneys were ranked as “Senior Statesmen”: John Aslin, Charles Blumenfeld, Bruce Michael Cross, Ellen Dial, Paul Eckstein (for the first time) Jordan Green and Nancy Williams.
• Four Perkins Coie attorneys were recognized as “Up and Coming”: Christopher Criglow (for the second time), Ryan McBrayer (for the first time), Eric Miller and Bart J Page (for the second time).
• Two Perkins Coie attorneys were noted as “Associates to Watch”: Priscilla Hampton (for the second time) and Sarah Jane Shine (for the second time).