Bigfish Creative Group, an award-winning creative and digital agency based in Scottsdale, Ariz., today launched az5c.com, an interactive campaign focused on re-imagining Arizona’s famous “Five Cs” to better reflect the thriving industry, booming tourism and progressive cultural shift across the state. The campaign video can be direct downloaded here.
“Throughout the 1900s – when cattle outnumbered people six to one, citrus groves grew as far as the eye could see and copper mines served among the largest industry in the state – Arizona’s five Cs, which are cattle, citrus, copper, cotton and climate, absolutely made sense,” says Joe Pizzimenti, founder of Bigfish Creative Group and staunch Arizona advocate who first moved to the Valley in the 1980s. “While each of these pillars of Arizona industry is certainly still relevant, over the past hundred years, our state has done so much more, and it is time someone shined a light on our more progressive attributes.
The campaign features an interactive website profiling diverse Arizona leaders, a paid search campaign on digital assets and even merchandise for businesses and individuals, and is focused on shining a light on the following new Five Cs:
• Culture: The diversity, ethnicity, inclusivity and pride of Arizona in everything from the food to the festivals.
• Community: The groups – from business to civic to volunteer-based – that bring us together as a people. All the things that we do working, playing, uplifting and supporting each other.
• Connectivity: From start-ups to mom-and-pop shops to big business, Arizonans are competing and winning in when it comes to connecting people with jobs, goods, services and a better and better quality of life.
• Commerce: Arizona is now at the forefront of connecting data, ideas, processes and people in whole new and unpredictable ways—the world’s digitally shared tomorrow is being created in Arizona today.
• Catalyst: What we do and more specifically – why we choose to do it here. Arizona shapes efforts and fuels success.
“Over the past year, our team – made of a combination of Arizona natives and transplants like me who consider Arizona home ranging in age from mid-20s to mid-50s – has worked around the clock to shout from the rooftops how far Arizona has come,” says Pizzimenti. “The linchpin of the program is our campaign video, but we then spent about six months researching and reaching out to some of the most respected business, event and nonprofit folks across Arizona, interviewing each of the one by one to tell their story of success and share with the world how they fit into the new AZ 5 Cs as well.
Just some of the businesses and organizations whose profiles will be featured on the site now through the end of the year include:
• Agency Arizona
• Almost There Foster Care
• Arizona Commence Authority
• Arizona State University
• AXA Advisors Southwest
• Beckett’s Table
• Camelback Flowershop
• Changing Hands Bookstore
• Fiesta Bowl
• Four Till Four
• Genuine Concepts
• Greater Phoenix Economic Council
• HEAL International
• Helio Basin Brewery
• Hickman Farms
• Local First
• Phoenix Film Festival
• Quarles & Brady
• Ruze Cake House
• The Bloguettes
• W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University
• Washington Federal
The site and its campaign video are being pushed through paid search and traditional marketing right now, and the team hopes to launch a second, more interactive phase of the campaign with new interviews and insights in early 2019.
“Arizona is at the forefront of connecting data, ideas, processes and people in new and effective ways. Arizonans are competing and winning, while at work and at play like never before,” says Pizzimenti. “Arizona has a new story to tell, and we want to help tell it to the world.”
For more, or to share how you relate to the “New Five Cs of Arizona” with Bigfish (and potentially, the world), visit az5c.com.