Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix has launched a brand-new lineup of fitness-focused teambuilding and breakout sessions within 15,000 square feet of flexible gathering spaces, leaving the boring, cookie-cutter meetings and conventions as a thing of the past.
To offer a respite from conference fatigued muscles and poor posture, Hotel Palomar Phoenix is offering several wellness-inspired options to help keep groups ranging from 10 to 35 guests alert and active during what could be long days including:
- 15-Minute HIIT Workouts By EOS Fitness: High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is currently all the rage in the fitness world and is done by alternating between intense and low-intensity exercises. Located at the adjacent CityScape Phoenix, EOS Fitness will setup a quick circuit to get groups on their feet and their blood flowing with a number of exercises from tow touches and arm circles to side bends, trunk twists and lunges. Typically, a person can burn up to 12-16 calories a minute during a HIIT workout.
- Kombucha Tastings: Locally made in Cottonwood, Ariz., Wild Tonic® Jun Kombucha is a delicious and health-focused drink that contains prebiotics, probiotics and amino acids and is made with certified organic ingredients including fresh herbs, botanicals and fruit. Perfect for a long meeting or conference, Kombucha has been known to contain essential B vitamins which is said to increase energy levels and contribute to overall mental wellbeing.
- Trail Runs With the GM: Groups can hit the nearby South Mountain trails with General Manager, Niels Vuijsters, for a mid-morning breakout while he trains for the Arizona Iron Man race in November. The trail runs range in distance from one to four miles, depending on the skill level of the group.
- CorePower Yoga Classes: Launching in October, groups can find their Zen in-between meetings with yoga classes in partnership with CorePower Yoga.
- Standing Conference Room Tables: Available for small groups to rent, standing tables can also be added to meetings and conference rooms to help improve group focus throughout the day.
After working up a hearty appetite, the adjacent Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails can also prepare a customized healthy menu fit for any dietary restriction in the group. With a focus on using seasonal and fresh ingredients, Blue Hound sources all vegetables and produce from within the community to create a unique menu for each group.
Featuring 10 different event venues spanning a total of over 11,000 square feet of pre-function and indoor meeting space and 5,834 square feet of outdoor meeting space, Hotel Palomar Phoenix’s 242 spacious guest rooms provide an exceptional room to meeting space ratio.