More than 150 vintage, antique and handmade vendors that have been creatively curated by Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market will showcase their treasures at WestWorld in Scottsdale April 26, 27, & 28, 2019. With a reputation for featuring quality vendors selling unique items and inspiring design, the market continues to be a popular attraction for vintage enthusiasts across the Valley. In addition to being able to browse through numerous booths full of all things chippy, rusty, vintage and handmade, Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market will once again feature live music, delicious food, drinks, photo-ops and infinite amounts of design inspiration, making it a one-of-a-kind shopping experience.
“We love that we can provide Valley shoppers with the best weekend of vintage shopping,” said Coley Arnold, Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market co-founder and owner. “Every Market is different, and our vendors scour the county to provide amazing pieces. With over 150 vintage curators and handmade artisans from across the country selling all things chippy, rusty, vintage and handmade, there is truly something for everyone!”
“The Market is the place to find those specialty items you aren’t going to find anywhere else,” said Lindsey Holt, co-founder and owner of Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market. “Whether shopping for your home, for yourself, or for someone else, you’re sure to find that one-of-a-kind piece here. And with the live music, local food trucks, and other fun additions, it’s an event that everyone can enjoy, whether you go with your family, friends, or significant other.”
Attendees are encouraged to bring a package of disinfectant wipes, diapers/wipes, or feminine care products to the Market to donate to Maggie’s Place, an organization that provides houses of hospitality and ongoing support to help pregnant and parenting women in need reach their goals while welcoming them into a community filled with love and dignity. Attendees will receive $1 off admission with a donation.
Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market will be held April 26, 27, & 28, 2019 at WestWorld, 16601 North Pima Road, in Scottsdale. Ticket prices range from $8.00 to $65.00.
• VIP and Early Entry tickets will be available for purchase March 1st at junkinthetrunkvintagemarket.com.
• The Friday night shopping VIP event will be on Friday, April 26 from 5:00-9:00pm: $50.00 in advance or $65.00 at the gate.
• Early Entry, 8:00-9:00am Saturday, April 27: $20.00 in advance or $25.00 at gate.
• Includes first pick on Saturday morning before crowds, re-entry on Sunday starting at 9am, and a Junk in the Trunk Reusable shopping bag (Pre-sale ONLY).
• General Admission, 9:00am-4:00pm Saturday & Sunday, April 27 & 28: $8.00 at gate only
• Military discount, $1.00 off, at gate only
• Wear official Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market apparel for $1.00 discount, at gate only
• Kids 12 and under are free.
• Bring a package of disinfectant wipes, diapers/wipes, or feminine care products to donate to Maggie’s Place for $1 off your ticket.
• Venue charges for parking – $5.00 per vehicle.
Since 2011, Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market has welcomed well over 190,000 shoppers through its doors across Arizona and California. What started as a small backyard market and creative outlet for founders Holt and Arnold has supported more than 600 small businesses over the last eight years. Reaching the local community has always been at the heart of the event. The market has long partnered with local Young Life chapters to send high school and junior high kids to camp, as well as other non-profits to bring forth the greater good. As with previous Markets, a portion of all ticket sales at the Scottsdale Market will go toward the Mission One Sewing Project in Kijabe Town Kenya. To learn more, visit: http://junkinthetrunkvintagemarket.com/mission-ones-kijabe-womens-sewing-project/.
For more information on Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market, a detailed list of featured vendors, and additional information, visit junkinthetrunkvintagemarket.com