Iconic Royal Palms Resort debuts extended-stay workcation package
Royal Palms Resort and Spa has announced a new extended-stay package for families, couples and individuals that continue to work from home, but who are seeking a seamless, much-deserved change of scenery. The new Work from Hyatt package encourages work-life and school-life balance with the comforts of a premium resort experience.
“As millions of professionals continue to work from home and many kids return to school – whether it be in person or virtual – we know that prospective travelers want more space, better weather and a reprieve from their daily routines,” said Carlos Morales, general manager of Royal Palms. “The amenities available at Royal Palms – from room service to the pool and everywhere in between – will make your stay a true escape from the everyday.”
Starting at $254 + tax per night for a minimum 7-night stay, the Work from Hyatt package at Royal Palms includes:
• Standard guest room or suite accommodations with the option to upgrade to a larger guestroom.
• Separate, private workspace and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet access.
• $50 nightly food and beverage credit.
• Discounted laundry services (50 percent off, dry cleaning not included).
• Complimentary self-parking.
• Waived resort and parking fees, valued at $60.
• Standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits including earning points and having nights count toward elite-tier status.
• Ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for a Work from Hyatt package.
Now available at nearly 60 Hyatt hotels in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Caribbean, the Work from Hyatt package also offers unique “perks” that vary by location. At Royal Palms guests will enjoy:
• Complimentary one-day cabana rental, applicable to weekdays only.
• Complimentary once-daily dog walking service.
Hyatt’s top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues to Hyatt properties is doing it safely, with their wellbeing in mind. Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt’s multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment further enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. For added peace of mind, Hyatt is offering flexibility with cancellation at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival for most reservations for stays through July 31, 2021.