Hyatt Place Downtown Phoenix.
Pacific Hospitality Group brings Adams Table to Downtown Phoenix
Pacific Hospitality Group is bringing modern desert chic to the Downtown Phoenix scene with the opening of contemporary restaurant, Adams Table. Located in the Hyatt Place Downtown/Phoenix, 150 W Adams St., in Phoenix, Arizona, Adams Table claims its namesake in honor of its premier, downtown location.
READ ALSO: 15 Downtown Phoenix construction projects to watch
The modern American concept is set to open Wednesday, Sept. 16, boasting a menu that can be described as a merger of happy and healthy in a smart casual environment. Diners can expect modern American fare with southwest influence, enough to induce that happy dance when food arrives at the table. A variety of menu options will be offered including fresh salads, savory hand-held bites and larger plates offering meat, vegetable and pasta options. Some dish highlights include:
• Tempura Fried Shishito Peppers with Sweet Chili Sauce and Sea Salt
• 24 Hour Bacon with Almond Butter and Sour Cherry Jam
In The Hand
• Carnitas Tacos with Crispy Tortillas, Pickled Onions, Cotija Cheese, Lettuce and Tomato
• Club Sandwich on Noble Bread, Turkey Galantine, Rosemary Ham, Lettuce, Tomato and Provolone served with Parmesan Garlic Fries
• Skirt Steak with Horseradish Potato Blini, Wilted Arugula and a Smoked Tomato Oregano Sauce
• Impossible Bolognese a traditional Bolognese with Impossible Meat and Gluten-free Rigatoni
• Cheesecake Panna Cotta with Strawberry Gelee, Vanilla Cream and a Pistachio Crumble
• Fruity Pebbles Churros with Cereal Milk Crema, Fruity Pebbles and Salty Caramel
In addition to a flavorful menu, Adams Table offers a colorful beverage program with pre-prohibition style cocktails, premium wine selection and a range of beer on tap. Beverages include the Pink Lady with Lairds Apple Brandy, Pomegranate, Lemon and Egg White and the 1929 with Plymouth Gin, Lemon, Demerara, Green Chartreuse and Egg White. These cocktails are a nod to the theatre district and pay an homage to the 1929 pre-prohibition era with today’s modernized twist.
“At Adams Table, we want to offer guests a premier dining experience whether it be for a lunch meeting, after theatre drinks or a night out on the town. Our robust menu offers items for any mood or occasion and will have you doing a happy dance upon your first bite,” says David Belk, General Manager of Hyatt Downtown/Phoenix.
Adams Table Chef Jeff Casper will take lead in all food preparation for the restaurant, private dining, andHyatt Place banquets. Casper joins Adams Table with over 10 years of experience with his most recent role being executive chef at Arizona restaurant, Salted. Prior to Salted, Casper lead as kitchen manager at Flix Brewhouse where he oversaw all kitchen and restaurant operations. His catalog of expertise has allowed him to boast an impressive culinary background all while cooking wholesome, healthy, and well-presented meals.
Adams Table will seat 90 guests with a 10-person private dining room, a 14-seat bar and 10 patio 2-tops. This location will offer a canopy covered patio facing Adams Street that will offer both a misting system and ceiling heaters to account for seasonal outdoor dining.
For more information on Adams Table visit www.eatatadams.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.