Prominent Valley Chef and Restauranteur Aaron Chamberlin is teaming up with the up-and-coming duo from New Jersey, Saint Pasta, for his latest collaboration dinner at Phoenix Public Market Café on Thursday, September 19 from 5 to 9 p.m.
Guests can pop into the Cafe from 5 pm – 9 pm and order from a limited-time a la carte menu with the choice of two appetizers by Chamberlin, three Italian-American pasta dishes by Saint Pasta and a homemade dessert prepared by the Phoenix Public Market Cafe bakery.
Aaron Chamberlin became a fast fan of Saint Pasta, the popular food truck that came on the metro-Phoenix food scene earlier this year with the motto “Al dente or die”, that delivers a limited menu of high-quality and authentic pastas inspired by their owners’ upbringing in The Garden State.
Aaron Chamberlin x Saint Pasta Collaboration Dinner
Date: Thursday, Aug. 29
Location: Phoenix Public Market Cafe
Time: Limited-time, prix-fixe menu available from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
• Vegetarian Italian Chopped ($12.50): Lettuce, raciddio, tomatoes, cucumbers, garbanzo beans, cheese, oregano lemon vinaigrette
• Antipasta ($14.50): Roasted vegetables, chilled seafood salad, Cerignola olives
• Rigatoni Vodka ($15): Saint Pasta’s signature dish of rigatoni tossed in a creamy vodka-tomato sauce with a pinch of chili flake and snow peas
• Spaghetti Pomodoro ($14): Spaghetti in a classic tomato-basil sauce topped with whipped ricotta
• Mafaldine Spiced Lamb & Beef Bolognese ($17): Lasagna edge pasta tossed in a spiced merguez sausage & beef ragu topped with a dollop of mascarpone
• Zeppoles ($8): Italian fried dough dusted in powdered sugar