Saaya Rose: History and care
The custom of giving flowers has been alive even before we could remember it. In fact, it has been existed since ancient times and has evolved up until this era. Giving flowers is a common way to convey love, compassion, and care. There are still a lot of meanings and expressions attached to this activity. This custom is so powerful that it can even substitute communicating when people are losing words. But where did this custom originate? Giving flowers as a present has been one of the most beautiful ways of nonverbal communication between two people throughout history, yet this deed did not happen by chance. Indeed, it has evolved significantly over time, from its early days in ancient times to today’s multipurpose present.
This tradition can be traced back to ancient Egypt. Flowers have been offered to the dead and laid in tombs in ancient Egyptian imagery and still are practiced nowadays. For these events, Egyptians would often create wreaths, bouquets, garlands, floral headdresses, and other accessories that could be made with flowers.
Flowers were also thought to represent emotion and status by the Greeks and Romans in the past. For example, floral crowns were given to the winners of ancient Greek games and competitions to symbolize victory and prosperity. The rose is claimed to have been created by Aphrodite, the goddess of love, from her tears over the mortally wounded Adonis. The rose has been used as to metaphor for everlasting love, beauty, and passion by writers, poets, artists, and others throughout history.
Lover’s expressed their sentiments in Ancient Rome by giving each other flowers. Their gift-giving culture is also notable in the shape of their hair wreaths.
Due to solid regard for nature, plants and flowers have long been essential parts of Japanese religion and culture. The art of flower arranging was also a male-dominated discipline in Japan, though both sexes may participate. Even Japan’s most illustrious generals were Ikebana specialists. This painting would help people meditate and relax their minds. Even for masculine brains, two legendary generals, Hideyoshi and Yoshimasa, found vital training in practicing Ikebana.
Saaya Rose: Caring for Your Flowers
• Keep your saaya rose away from direct sunlight as much as possible. Color bleaching may occur as a result of UV exposure. Sunlight can cause the colors of the roses to fade or pale, so keep your rose gift box out of direct sunlight.
• Please don’t water the roses! The roses will be damaged immediately if any water is used.
• If dust accumulates, use a soft duster or a dry air spray to clean it away gently.
• Outdoors, various factors can shorten the life of preserved roses. Humidity, wind, dust, temperature changes, and even curious animals who might want to play with your preserved roses are all factors to consider. That is why, while caring for a preserved rose arrangement, it is preferable to keep it indoors.
• It’s essential to be careful when transporting the arrangement because it’s somewhat delicate.
• Because the roses are so delicate, please don’t put anything on top of them.
• Certain places are recommended for your preserved flowers. Certain areas of a house, such as a kitchen, collect humidity and damage more than others. There aren’t any suitable locations for preserved roses among them. Whether fresh or preserved, any natural flower will lose its vitality if it is exposed to excessive humidity and heat. Because preserved roses are made up of organic elements, it’s essential to keep them away from situations that can hasten their decomposition.
• Remember that Saaya rose are still natural flowers. And some of the same factors that apply to fresh flowers also apply to preserved roses. If the petals of a preserved rose are crushed, pressed, or folded, they will lose their beauty and may even break, just like the petals of any fresh flower.
Saaya Rose: Fun Facts About Preserved Flowers
They come in various colors
A flower’s natural pigments will fade, and the flower will become translucent during the preservation procedure. To give the re-hydration solution a vibrant second life, some chemists in companies must carefully add dye. They can experiment with color. This allows for the production of flowers characterized by many colors like brilliant blue, pastel green, jet black, or even multicolored.
They are real
Despite these flowers’ processes, they are authentic, natural flowers. Some may appear fake and unnatural, but the actual flowers used are real even for the different methods.
Because these flowers undergo specific processes, they won’t need watering or other care processes. Apart from keeping them dry and dusting them now and again, they don’t require much else to keep dust from gathering on their delicate petals. As a result, they’re ideal for displaying in your living room or office.
Flowers that have been preserved have no expiration date. The life span of a preserved flower depends on how well the owner takes care of them and the maintenance processes applied. The surrounding factors determine its appearance. The shorter the environment’s lifespan, the higher the humidity. Flowers that have been preserved have a shelf life of 1-3 years. It can, however, last for more than ten years if kept in a sealed container.
Conveniently available, even online
Preserved flowers are readily available online, and most shops like Saaya rose to offer different types of arrangements. In most shops, you can even opt for delivery services, so it’s completely hassle-free
Saaya Rose: Value for Money
Fresh cut flowers have a lifespan of 1-2 weeks on average. On the other hand, preserved flowers can last up to three years in most cases, while some can endure up to ten. Thus, they offer more value for your money. With preserved flowers, you’ll never have to worry about allergies. These are ideal for anyone who is allergic to pollen.
Saaya rose is a perfect alternative to fresh flowers and plants in situations where it is impossible to decorate with fresh flowers and plants. They are better in places, especially those lacking sunshine and the constant need to water and care for plants. Another advantage is that they never attract insects and bugs!