With an increased number of aesthetic treatments being performed and increased attention on different options for corrective and preventative aesthetic treatments, people are looking for the least invasive way to achieve their aesthetic goals. When our world moved to Zoom, filler became a necessity and not just a luxury as people were confined to their homes, but wanted to look their best. Recent statistics by Google Trends show searches for ‘mini facelift’ have increased 1,000% in 12 months.
Traditional facelifts have become a thing of the past thanks to so many non-surgical alternatives that can be mixed and matched to achieve ultimate results without having to go under the knife. The following non-surgical, aesthetic procedures — nicknamed The Hourlift — are so simple and safe, they can be completed in an hour.
Chin and Cheek
Lifts the face by taking heaviness off the lower face including nasolabial folds, marionette lines and jowling while also accentuating the natural jawline and diminishing the appearance of a double chin. This simple procedure will bring back a heart shaped face.
• Cost: $1,900+
• Recovery: Instant results that settle over a week and last up to 2 years.
Helps to support the lower face, reduce the appearance of a downturned mouth, helps to accentuate jawline and reduces the appearance of a double chin.
• Cost: $850+
• Recovery: The filler will settle after a few days, but soreness and bruising should be expected. Results last up to 2 years.
As lips become thinner and lip lines start to appear with aging, this simple procedure will give hydration and plumpness back to lips while softening lip lines.
• Cost: $800+
• Recovery: Swelling is common for a couple of days and lips will take about a week to settle depending on the amount of bruising and swelling that occurs. Results will last between 6 months and one year.
Tear Trough Filler
This simple and quick aesthetic procedure will work wonders to the undereye area and will make the patient look less tired.
• Cost: $900+
• Recovery: Bruising and swelling is expected over the first week, then results can be expected to show for a year.
Lifts face, takes weight off the lower part of the face, minimizes nasolabial folds and jowling. A new product was recently FDA-approved for this particular problem area called Restylane Contour. The filler is stretchy and is particularly effective for the midface because it moves with the muscle and looks very natural.
• Cost: $750+
• Recovery: Results will show within just a couple of days and last up to 2 years.
Non-surgical Brow Lift
Botox brow lifts open eyes and minimize frown lines and crow’s feet.
• Cost: $300+
• Recovery: This procedure takes 15 minutes and the risk of bruising is minimal. Results will appear in 7 to 10 days and last 3 to 4 months.
Non-surgical Neck Lift
The combination of dysport and botox tightens the jawline, leaves skin feeling ultra-smooth and minimizes the appearance of a double chin.
• Cost: $500+
• Recovery: This procedure takes 15 minutes and lasts up to 3 months.
Botox and filler is used to accentuate the jawline and either feminize or masculinize a jaw.
• Cost: $900+
• Recovery: Some swelling and bruising is expected, but final results will be seen in 2 weeks, then last for at least a year.
Sculptra is used to add overall volume restoration to the face while also making the skin glow.
• Cost: $900 to $1,800 per visit with a minimum of 3 sessions
• Recovery: Most patients look great after treatment and then collagen slowly stimulates over the next few months, with maximum results seen at 6 months. Results will last more than 2 years.
Authors: As go-to injectors for celebrities and the Hollywood elite, Marissa Abdo, MS, RN, CANS and Morgan Renfro, RN, CANS, have combined their expertise to create a one-of-a-kind aesthetic practice in Scottsdale called Lumen + Bevel Aesthetics. As former team members of Dr. 90210 in Beverly Hills, they are top trainers in the world of aesthetic injectables. They offer clients a collaborative experience using non-surgical facial sculpting and contouring techniques to enhance and preserve everyone’s natural beauty. Their specialized experience of exclusively performing non-surgical injectable treatments has resulted in the performance of nearly 2,000 procedures a year each.