OneAZ Credit Union, a local financial institution with branches around the state, has announced its selections for its 2018 Community Impact Grants. More than 35 non-profit organizations in the valley, as well as in Tucson, Flagstaff and other communities around Arizona will benefit from these grants totaling $55,000, with individual grant amounts ranging from $500 to $2,500.
“As a local institution, we feel strongly about supporting the non-profit organizations that benefit the communities we serve and their residents,” says Dave Doss, President and CEO of OneAZ Credit Union. “We are proud that we are able to give back to the community and our members who have supported us for more than 67 years.”
OneAZ Community Foundation’s Community Impact Grant program awards local non-profit organizations that make a positive impact on the communities across Arizona. To be eligible for the grants, organizations must submit an online application along with a 500-word summary of how the grant will benefit their organization. OneAZ Credit Union associates will visit each organization to deliver their grant funds during a special ceremony.
2018 Impact Grant award recipients include:
• House of Ruth Pregnancy Center
• Steps to Recovery Homes
• American Youth Soccer Organization (Girls age 14 and up)
• United States Veterans Initiative
• Coalition for Compassion and Justice
• Prescott Valley Little League
• Yavapai Food Council
• Parangello Players
• Prescott Center for the Arts
• Skull Valley Fire
• Eagles Can Fly
• Over the Rainbow Butterfly Garden
• Go Baby Go
• The Wonder Factory
• American Youth Soccer Organization
• Paulden Foundation
• AZ Heroes to Hometowns
• About Care
• Child Crisis Arizona
• Glendale/Peoria Family YMCA
• Hart Pantry
• Homeward Bound
• Mitchell Swaback Charities/Harvest Compassion Center
• Assistance League of Phoenix
• L.E.A.D. Tomorrow, Inc.
• Hospice DreamCatcher Foundation
• Beyond Autism
• Future for KIDS
• Boys & Girls of the Gila Valley
• Friends of the Safford City-Graham County Library
• Arts for All
• HOPE, Inc.
• Make-A-Wish Arizona
• Honor Flight Southern Arizona
• Arizona’s Children Association
For more information about OneAZ Credit Union’s grant program, visit www.oneazcu.com/grants.