With more than half of 2017 behind us, it’s time for AZRE’s commercial real estate mid-year market update and forecast, AZRE Forum.
The forum will be held at the Camby, along the Camelback Corridor, on Thursday, Aug. 3 from 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased directly online. Three panels at the AZRE Forum will cover the State of the State of commercial real estate, along with the multifamily, retail, office and industrial markets in Arizona.
“Bring some paper and a pen, because we’ll be going over some hot topics you’ll want to remember with our expert panelists,” says David McGlothlin, associate editor of AZRE.
Meet the AZRE Forum panelists and moderators:
- Pete Bolton, Pete Bolton Company
- Chris Camacho, Greater Phoenix Economic Council
- Dave Cheatham, Velocity
- Andrew Cheney, Lee & Associates
- Dennis Desmond, JLL
- Grady Gammage, Gammage & Burnham
- Don Garner, Alliance Bank of Arizona
- Beth Harmon-Vaughan, Gensler
- Brent Herrington, DMB
- Terry Martin-Denning, NAI Horizon
- Scott Maxwell, Cresa
- Bob Mulhern, Colliers International
- Jackie Orcutt, CBRE
- Mark Statz, Cushman & Wakefield
- Sandra Watson, Arizona Commerce Authority
About 300 people were in attendance last year to listen in on a breakdown of the state of the commercial real estate industry in Arizona and how the brokerage markets were performing.
2016 AZRE Forum Photos: