About: Don Pierson
Profile: Don Pierson is the founder and president of Flypaper, where he is responsible for delivering interactive e-learning, digital signage, and marketing content to corporate clients. Pierson has two decades of experience in the interactive communications industry. In 2003, he founded Interactive Alchemy, and as CEO drove a successful services business that fulfilled the communication and training needs of marquee clients including MetLife and United Airlines. Using the proceeds from the success of Interactive Alchemy, Pierson created a collaborative development tool called Catalyst. By 2006, Pierson identified a broader applicability for the Catalyst solution, and set out to develop what is now Flypaper. He holds a BA in management from Arizona State University, with honors.
Posts by Don Pierson:
- 6 Apr, 2011 - Facial Recognition Coming To A Store Near You
- 11 Mar, 2011 - Websites That Keep Track Of Some Of Your Information Aren’t All Bad
- 1 Feb, 2011 - Has Twitter Peaked? A New Study Questions The Relevance Of The Social Media Form
- 4 Jan, 2011 - Should We Be Worried About Wikileaks?
- 8 Dec, 2010 - Google Introduces Technology That Drives Cars By Themselves
- 2 Nov, 2010 - Getting Touchy with Tablets
- 6 Oct, 2010 - Microsoft Needs To Get Moving Or It Could Get Lost
- 1 Sep, 2010 - Apple’s iPhone 4 Fumbles
- 1 Jul, 2010 - Steve Jobs Takes On The World … Again