About: Tom Milton
Profile: Tom Milton served on the Phoenix City Council from 1998 until 2002, representing North Phoenix. He is the former managing partner of Kaasa, Milton, & Reithmann, a firm that specialized in state and municipal candidate and issue campaigns in Arizona. He is currently a partner in the consulting and lobbying firm of Bilsten & Associates.
Posts by Tom Milton:
- 11 Jan, 2012 - The Importance Of The 2012 New Hampshire Primary
- 4 Jan, 2012 - Mitt Romney Wins Iowa Caucus, Rick Santorum Close Behind
- 27 Oct, 2011 - Zombies Vs. Vampires: Which Side Are You On?
- 5 Oct, 2011 - Political Demonization of Phoenix Labor Unions
- 17 Aug, 2011 - Auto-Dialer Attack On Wes Gullett And Family, Mattox’s Response
- 7 Apr, 2011 - Politicians Need To Travel, But They Also Have To Be Aware Of The Pitfalls
- 2 Feb, 2011 - Loving To Hate Politicians Is An Old Sport
- 9 Jan, 2011 - A Great American Tragedy: Gabrielle Giffords the target
- 5 Jan, 2011 - Arizona Politics 2010: The Year That Was SB 1070
- 27 Dec, 2010 - Arizona Gains One House Of Representatives Seat From The 2010 Census