Risas Dental and Braces offers free care on Labor Day
For the seventh year in a row, doctors and staff from Risas Dental and Braces will donate their time at its annual Labor of Love event. The Phoenix-based company expects to treat over 1,000 patients across its 13 participating locations, blanketing the areas from Glendale to North Phoenix and Chandler to Mesa.
“Phoenix was our first home and we love serving patients and partnering with the community year-round,” said Dr. Whitney Wright, founding orthodontist at Risas Dental and Braces. “Labor Day is a great excuse to open our doors even wider to address the needs of this community and work to offset costs for their oral health care needs.”
On Monday, Sept. 3, from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m., patients can select from one of four free services, including:
- Basic Teeth Cleaning
- Cavity Filling
- Tooth Extraction
- Complete Exam with X-Rays
At each location, Labor of Love kicks off with music provided by local radio stations such as 104.7 KISS FM, fun activities for kids, and complimentary breakfast for attendees waiting in line. Patients in line before 8 a.m. will be guaranteed treatment. No appointments are required or accepted. In addition to offering free dental services, the bilingual Risas’ staff will provide braces consultations and schedule follow-up services as needed.
Risas Dental and Braces has served the Valley-area for the past seven years, expanding each year with new locations in areas that traditionally have been underserved with dental care. Since Risas’ first Labor of Love event in 2011, the company has donated more than $3.5 million in free dental care.
“With nearly 60-percent of Americans concerned about the cost of going to the dentist, we want to dispel the myth that oral care isn’t affordable,” said Managing Director, Jeff Adams. “Our goal has always been–and will continue to be as we expand in Phoenix, Denver, Tucson, and this Labor Day in Las Vegas–to make oral-care accessible and affordable for all, regardless of their insurance status or financial situation.”
Phoenix locations include:
- Desert Sky – 7440 W. Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Mesa – 1928 E. Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85203
- Metro – 10621 N. 35th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85029
- Westgate – 4850 N. 83rd Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85033
- Phoenix Central – 4501 N. 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85014
- South Mountain – 6034 S. 16th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85042
- Tempe – 3401 S McClintock Drive, Tempe AZ 85282
- Arcadia – 4317 E. McDowell Road, Phoenix, AZ 85008
- Maryvale – 6026 N. 59th Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85301
- Chandler – 125 E. Ray Road, Chandler, AZ 85225
- Phoenix West – 1630 N. 51st Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85035
- El Mirage – 13053 W. Thunderbird Road, El Mirage, AZ 85335
- Alhambra – 3540 W. Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85019
For more information, call 480-566-2930 visit www.risasdental.com.