AZRE Forum 2017
2401 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Last night, AZRE magazine hosted the AZRE Forum at the Camby, where three panelists of commercial real estate experts discussed the hottest trends and topics for 2017.
The mid-year market update was informative, as panelists talked about how Arizona’s multifamily, retail, office and industrial sectors are performing.
The AZRE Forum had three panels. The first two were about Arizona’s retail, multifamily, office and industrial sectors with the final panel focusing on the State of the State.
Last night’s panelists and moderators were:
- Pete Bolton, Pete Bolton Company
- Chris Camacho, Greater Phoenix Economic Council
- John Carlson, Mark-Taylor
- Dave Cheatham, Velocity
- Andrew Cheney, Lee & Associates
- Dennis Desmond, JLL
- Grady Gammage, Gammage & Burnham
- Don Garner, Alliance Bank of Arizona
- Beth Harmon-Vaughan, Gensler
- Brent Herrington, DMB
- Scott Maxwell, Cresa
- Bob Mulhern, Colliers International
- Mark Stratz, Cushman & Wakefield
- Sandra Watson, Arizona Commerce Authority
Panelists were optimistic about Arizona, stating that developers haven’t overbuilt new assets in the wake of the recession. There was also talk about how emerging technologies like driverless cars will impact the Valley and Arizona as a whole.