Best CBD oil for pain: Buying guide
CBD is one of the popular and highly beneficial compounds from the cannabis plant. Over the past few years, its use has grown significantly. People now use it to treat different forms of pain. This includes multiple sclerosis, arthritis, and chronic pain. This article offers a review of the top 7 best CBD oil for pain relief.
Relieving Pain: Does CBD Actually Work?
When it comes to relieving pain CBD normally binds to the TRPV1 receptors. It then desensitizes them. Note that TRPV1 receptors are known to mediate pain and sensory perception. Besides that, they help to manage body temperature and inflammation. Research studies show that CBD can help to reduce pain in various animal models.
CBD and its Pain-Relieving Properties
CBD has anti-inflammatory properties. This makes it one of the best remedies for treating pain and inflammation. Not only does it painful injuries, strains, and cuts, it’s also a great remedy for painful underlying medical conditions.
Top Seven CBD oil for Pain Brands
There are many brands that manufacture and sell CBD. And because the marijuana market is widely unregulated, it’s very easy to buy a low-quality CBD oil product. To ensure that you buy the best CBD oil for pain, here is a review of our top 7 picks.
Fab CBD is one of the top brands with the best CBD oil for pain relief. The brand features a wide range of consumer-friendly products with beneficial effects. Customer reviews indicate that Fab products are of high-quality. They contain the best organic hemp oil extracts. In addition to CBD, this product also contains other cannabinoids and terpenes. This makes it effective for relieving chronic pain thanks to the unique entourage effect.
Fab CBD oil drops come in four levels of potencies. Besides that, there are also five distinct flavors. This includes citrus, vanilla, mint, and berry without forgetting the natural flavor. This is a pure CBD oil that offers the best support for daily stresses. Furthermore, it facilitates healthy recovery from exercise.
• Five distinct and sweet flavors
• A broad range of potencies ranging between 300 mg and 2400 mg.
• The CBD oil is made from full-spectrum hemp oil.
• Promotes calmness, relaxing, and eases pain
• A broad range of products in different concentrations.
• Easily accessible lab reports
• Fab CBD products are quite expensive.
You know that searching for the best CBD oil for pain can sometimes feel like an impossible task. There are very few companies that sell CBD products from healthy hemp oil. PureKana is one of the few companies that sell quality CBD products. The full-spectrum hemp oil is a great remedy for various forms of pain. With its mild or chronic pain, this is definitely the best CBD oil on the market.
PureKana CBD oil has a high amount of cannabinoid as well as supportive phytochemicals. These include compounds such as omega acids, flavonoids, and terpenes. Supportive phytochemicals help to enhance the effectiveness of CBD oil and promote general wellness.
To ensure that you find a CBD oil product that suits your needs, PureKana comes in different concentrations. This normally ranges from 300 mg to 5000 mg. In addition to that, consumers can also choose from a wide range of flavors. These include natural, mint, vanilla, and citrus.
• Pure hemp extract that’s 100% organic CBD oil
• The oil comes in potencies ranging from 300 mg to 5000 mg
• Full-spectrum hemp oil that’s full of supportive phytochemicals
• The oil can relieve different forms of pain
• A broad range of concentrations to cater to different painful conditions.
• Multiple flavor options to suit different taste preferences
• Purekana CBD oil for pain is quite expensive
Nuleaf Naturals is a ccompany that was primarily founded by health-focused individuals. So, the effectiveness of their products is a guarantee. The Colorado-based company mainly uses products cultivated by sustainable farming practices.
NuLeaf Naturals CBD oil for pain is 100% organic. The product is extracted using supercritical CO2 technique. As a result, the end product is pure and contaminant-free. The full-spectrum CBD oil is free of artificial additives, toxins, harsh metals, chemicals, and additives. NuLeaf CBD products come in bottle sizes ranging from 240 to 4850 mg.
• 100% organic and all-natural
• Full-spectrum CBD oil.
• Several levels of potencies ranging between 240 mg and 4850 mg.
• Tested by 3rd-party labs
• Vegan-friendly CBD oil for pain
• The oil promotes overall wellness
• The flavor variety is limited
• The brand only sells oils.
CBDPure hemp oil is a high-quality product. As a brand, CBDPure uses unprocessed natural hemp oil as it’s based. The topping involves highly potent cannabidiol. The powerful and beneficial CBD contains all-natural cannabidiol, terpenes, and other cannabinoids.
CBDPure is definitely one of the best CBD oil for pain products. With organic purity and full-spectrum cannabinoids, this product efficiently relieves all forms of pain. It reduces general stress, relaxes the mind, and restores balance.
• The manufacturers use the C02 extraction process.
• This CBD oil is normally subjected to 3rd-party lab tests.
• CBDPure CBD oil comes in various concentrations and they include 100 mg, 300 mg, and 600 mg bottles.
• The oil is effective in treating low to moderate pain.
• Strong and effective CBD oil for treating pain
• It comes in multiple concentrations to suit different needs
• There is a 90-day money-back guarantee.
• The flavor variety is quite limited
• The oil has a strong taste of natural hemp
Medterra is an all-natural and non-GMO CBD oil. It should be noted that the company is strict when it comes to the purity and quality of the oil it sells. Therefore, each CBD oil batch is normally subjected to 3rd-party lab tests.
What makes this CBD oil effective in treating pain is that it has zero THC content. Medterra CBD oil contains more than 99% of CBD. This means that users will get the full benefits of CBD. Using solventless CO2 extraction, Medterra CBD oil usually has a high level of purity.
• More than 99% Pure CBD oil
• The method of extraction used is solventless CO2 that maintains product quality
• It heals muscle strains and joint pains
• The pure CBD content helps to significantly reduce pain
• The oil provides the body with clean energy without jitters
• Users only get the sole benefits of CBD.
Elixinol is another reputable brand with the best CBD oil for pain. What makes their oil effective is that the company uses pre-dissolved cannabidiol. This is then added into microscopic liposomes. This is a high-tech technique that’s safe and effective. Users, therefore, end up getting healthy cellular delivery of pure CBD oil.
It should be noted that Elixinol CBD oil liposomes contain full-spectrum hemp oil with no isolated cannabinoids. This means that users will get the full benefits of CBD, terpenes, and other cannabinoids.
• High-quality full-spectrum hemp extract in all the products.
• The oil comes in different potencies e.g. 100 mg, 300 mg, and others.
• Tested by independent 3rd-party labs for the highest purity and potency.
• The healthy hemp extract is 100 organic.
• This CBD oil is quite affordable
• The brand has a wide range of CBD oil products
• The CBD oil tinctures are only suitable for treating moderate pain
• The target audience are customers form the US and Australia only.
Closing our top 7 best CBD oil for pain is Endoca Raw Hemp Oil. This is a strong CBD oil formula with all the natural benefits of the hemp plant. The product normally boasts of minerals, vitamins, and omegas that help to nourish the body.
This is an organic and non-GMO CBD oil that supports a healthy lifestyle. This product has a much higher absorption rate. So, you will experience faster and long-lasting pain relief. Note that each drops count in ensuring that you reach your wellness goals.
• Full-spectrum CBD oil with less than 0.3% THC
• Suitable for relieving pain
• It’s the perfect supplement for your diet
• GMO-free and gluten-free
• Vegan-friendly and 100% organic
• You can take this CBD oil for stronger doses
• It supports a balanced healthy lifestyle
• The oil is costly.
Where To Buy CBD Oil for Pain?
Do you want to buy the best CBD oil on the market? There are definitely lots of places where you can find CBD products. But not all of them are of high-quality. Overall, the best place to buy pure and effective CBD hemp oil is from the manufacturer’s website. In Australia, change in legislation has allowed for medical cannabis treatment to be more readily available for patients. CBDAssist is a great website that provides trustworthy information on where to buy CBD oil in Australia. It outlines the current treatments available for government-approved CBD treatments, as well as brands and manufacturers that ship to Australia, with high CBD quality, a great reputation, and reviews.
The Bottom Line
There are so many brands that sell CBD oil products. However, not all of them are effective. The marijuana market isn’t under regulation. Therefore, you need to be careful when making product purchases. The above-mentioned products are among the best in the market. Although they have their own cons, the pros absolutely outweigh the negatives.