Are you still looking for that romantic Valentine’s Day date idea? Maybe a classy, romantic night on the town? A steakhouse with a special Valentine’s Day cocktail is the perfect choice. Both J&G Steakhouse and Ben & Jack’s Steakhouse have come up with some deliciously romantic cocktails for the occasion.
J&G Steakhouse at the Phoenician created the Fraise Sauvage cocktail. This drink is delectably pink and refreshing on the lips. It is not sugary sweet but has a bit of tartness to keep you interested and wanting more. On the other hand, Ben & Jack’s Steakhouse’s cocktail, Sweet Love, is the epitome of a chocolate-covered strawberry. With a chocolate liqueur and strawberry puree you will never have tasted anything so perfect. It is even garnished with a chocolate-covered strawberry.
Make these yourself with the following recipes or go out on the town for a lovely Valentine’s Day date!
- 1 ¼ oz Plymouth Gin
- ½ oz Strawberry vanilla puree
- ¾ oz Lemon juice
- ¼ oz Simple syrup
- 2 oz Prosecco
- Pour all ingredients except sparkling wine into a mixing glass
- Add large, cold ice
- Shake vigorously
- Pour sparkling wine into a Martini glass
- Top the sparkling wine with shaken mixture
- Garnish with half a strawberry on the rim
- 1 ½ ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce Malibu rum
- 1 ounce strawberry puree
- ½ ounce Vanilla vodka
- ½ ounce crème de cacao
- In a shaker tin with ice, add all ingredients and shake vigorously
- Pour into a chilled sugar rimmed martini glass
- Garnish with chocolate covered strawberry and whipped cream in the center