Nominations are now open for Az Business magazine’s 2020 Healthcare Leadership Awards. The deadline for nominations is close of business on Friday, Feb. 28, 2020.
Once again, Az Business magazine is celebrating the best of the medical industry in Arizona with its 12th Annual Healthcare Leadership Awards.
Arizona is home to many influential healthcare leaders, innovators, researchers and advocates who make healthcare in Arizona an economic engine that betters everyone’s lives. Honor the best and the brightest and help us shine a light on the leaders of healthcare by submitting a nomination for the 2020 Healthcare Leadership Awards.
This year’s categories include:
• Healthcare Visionary Award
• Outstanding Healthcare Practitioner
• Achievement in Medical Research
• Achievement in Medical Devices or Technology
• Achievement in Community Outreach
• Outstanding Healthcare Innovator (individual)
• Outstanding Healthcare Innovation (organization)
• Outstanding Healthcare Executive
• Achievement in Wellness
• Achievement in Medical Real Estate
• Outstanding Healthcare Deal
• Outstanding Healthcare Volunteer
• Innovation in Oncology
Winners and finalists for the 2020 Healthcare Leadership Awards will be featured in the May/June issue of Az Business magazine and honored at a reception on May 21, 2020, at a location that will be announced as the event approaches. Submit your nominations today to nominate a person, facility or company today.
Nominations must be received by close of business on Friday, Feb. 28, 2020.