The new 37,000-square-foot EOS Fitness in Scottsdale will feature state-of-the art equipment, personal training services, group fitness classes, a cycling studio and more.
YAM Properties adds 6 new tenants to Scottsdale 101 shopping center
YAM Properties has announced six new restaurant and lifestyle tenants will open their doors at the Scottsdale 101 shopping center located at Scottsdale Road and Mayo Boulevard. New occupant openings are slated to begin this fall and continue through 2020.
“YAM Properties is excited to have a diverse group of new tenants moving into Scottsdale 101,” said Dan Dahl, director of real estate for YAM Properties. “Our hope is for this center to continue to provide a unique tenant mix that encompasses quality restaurants and a variety of entertainment and shopping selections.”
Opening this fall will be Vanilla Fish Sushi, Hot N Juicy Crawfish, Camp Bow Wow and Blast and Brew. The complex will also see more openings through 2020 with EOS Fitness and Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers.
• Blast and Brew — Offers a variety of artisanal appetizers, sandwiches, salads and pizzas. Customers will also enjoy self-pour taps with more than 30 local and regional craft beers, wines and ciders. Scottsdale will be the California restaurant’s first out of state location.
• Camp Bow Wow — A dog day care and boarding facility that offers all-day doggy day care, boarding, training, grooming, dog-walking and in-home pet care. Pet campers receive indoor and outdoor play, socialization opportunities and an endless amount of attention. The pet care provider has more than 160 locations across the U.S., and Scottsdale 101 will be its sixth location in Arizona.
• EOS Fitness — A popular Arizona gym great for both serious athletes and casual exercisers. The new 37,000-square-foot Scottsdale facility will feature state-of-the art equipment, personal training services, group fitness classes, a cycling studio and more. The 24-hour gym is accessible and welcoming to individuals of all abilities.
• Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers – With more than 20 locations in Arizona, Scottsdale 101 will be the restaurant’s newest location. The popular franchise offers a variety of steakburgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, classic fried side dishes and its famous frozen custards.
• Hot N Juicy Crawfish — Offers well-seasoned shellfish, ordered by the pound and eaten straight off plastic-covered tables. The menu also includes fried shrimp, po’ boys, raw oysters and more. The new Hot N Juicy Crawfish in Scottsdale will be the restaurant’s third Arizona location.
• Vanilla Fish — Scottsdale’s newest authentic Japanese restaurant serving up sushi and traditional Japanese barbeque-style cuisine. With multiple locations through the U.S. and South Korea, Scottsdale will be the restaurant’s first Arizona location.
In addition to these new openings, several current Scottsdale 101 tenants are implementing remodels and rebranding. PINO, the quick-serve Italian eatery, is adding a new wine bar to its Scottsdale 101 location and the popular breakfast joint previously known as N’Counter underwent a rebrand and is now Daily Jam.
YAM Properties is the Scottsdale-based real estate investment and development group of businessman Bob Parsons. The Scottsdale 101 shopping center was acquired by YAM Properties in 2016 and is home to more than 50 tenants including C2 Tactical, Escape Room 101, Cien Agaves and Bowlero, a 32-lane bowling alley complete with a restaurant, bar and arcade. To learn more about YAM Properties, visit yamproperties.com.