IPA Management was recognized by the Property Management Association of Michigan as Management Company of the Year for a sixth time. The GLAStar Awards, an annual industry event, was held Friday, October 9 at the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center in East Lansing, Mich.
IPA received 10 additional awards including:
- Assistant Manager of the Year, Alicia Key, Waterchase
- Community Support Staff of the Year, Carrie Danek
- Excellence in Education
- Housekeeper of the Year, Kandice Piper, Waterchase
- Leasing Person of the Year 300 Units and Up, Amanda McClure, Waterchase
- Leasing Team of the Year 300 Units and Up, Waterchase
- Leasing Team of the Year 1 – 299 Units, The Village at 48west
- Maintenance Team of the Year 1 – 299 Units, The Village at 48west
- Manager of the Year 300 Units and Up, Kelly Thomson, Arbors of Traverse
- Star Student Community of the Year, The Village at 48west
“To be recognized in multiple categories as a leader by and among our industry peers is a direct reflection of our incredible team and the work that they do,” states Jamie Springer, director of multi-family property management-MI. “It is their dedication to creating the best communities for our residents and delivering the best service that makes IPA Management an award winner year after year.”
In addition to being awarded Management Company of the Year, six of the past 12 years, IPA has received the Excellence in Education and the Star Student Community of the Year for three consecutive years. The Excellence in Education award is given to the Management Company who demonstrates their commitment to education in the property management industry.
“84 percent of our team members attend association education events, all IPA employees complete an intensive 3-day training “bootcamp” when they are hired and are encouraged to attend local and national trainings,” adds Springer. “Our commitment to training provides a strong foundation for our team.”